Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you apply for the company that rejected you more than once?

No not at all as matter of fact I have never worked under someone, I'll try to frame my own ways to earn money online than to be working under someone.
You are right on your own opinion but I will advise you to work under someone who is experienced not permanently but for a while,by so doing you will be equipped.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's good to be persistent in anything you do. I believe that if the job is worth persisting for , it would be great if you keep trying. But as for me I am yet to see a job that would make me do that.
that is actually the issue. If you see a job that is very much promising then you can be very much persistent to venture into it. But if it is not worth it it is important you don't waste your time.

that is actually the issue. If you see a job that is very much promising then you can be very much persistent to venture into it. But if it is not worth it it is important you don't waste your time.
Time is quite an important factor you can afford to waste because if you waste it you can't be able to regain it .
Jobs are indoctrinations to make you trade your time for money.

Time is quite an important factor you can afford to waste because if you waste it you can't be able to regain it .
Jobs are indoctrinations to make you trade your time for money.
Yeah, I believe everybody wants the best for themselves. That is why we always try as much as possible to get the big things that will give us comfort in life. So when we see things that can change our life we need to be persistent.

Yeah, I believe everybody wants the best for themselves. That is why we always try as much as possible to get the big things that will give us comfort in life. So when we see things that can change our life we need to be persistent.
Persistence and discipline is quite necessary for success in life.
Life is all about suffering and if you design the course of your life and combine it with these important factors, you would be successful.

Persistence and discipline is quite necessary for success in life.
Life is all about suffering and if you design the course of your life and combine it with these important factors, you would be successful.
Definitely, I believe every circumstance that comes my way is an opportunity for me to achieve some things in life. This has actually been my mindset for a while and it has been helping me.

Definitely, I believe every circumstance that comes my way is an opportunity for me to achieve some things in life. This has actually been my mindset for a while and it has been helping me.
Indeed this beautiful mindset is very helpful in life.
I was naive while growing up and there was a time I felt like to commit succide just because of some small failures. I still laugh about that day today.

The high rate of unemployment in my country has made it routine activity to keep applying for a company that keeps rejecting my application because I hope that my application could be considered someday.

Indeed this beautiful mindset is very helpful in life.
I was naive while growing up and there was a time I felt like to commit succide just because of some small failures. I still laugh about that day today.
it is better as you have learnt from your experience. Trying to commit suicide because of circumstances is not the best thing to do. You have to learn from them instead and it is good that you did.

I have not reapplied to the company that rejected me, however, I do not see anything wrong with this because if you improve your skills, you are free to reapply. Interestingly, I con tinue to reapply for advertising networks if they reject my website.

I do not think that, there are various reasons before a person will be asked out of a company. But irrespective of the reason, I do not think that I will ever apply for that same job again unless they call me.
In as much as you apply for work in as specific company and it happens to be that they rejected you, I don't think there is any reason for submitting your documents again, there are other companies out there looking for employees.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds