Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you apply for the company that rejected you more than once?

I always try to see the employment industry as one kind of number scheme and the fact that you were rejected before does not necessarily mean that it is going to continue to be like that. I always apply every opportunity I see.
You needs to know the reason they were rejecting you in the first place I think that is what you need to find out. This will reduce your possibility of getting rejected the next time.

Advertisement Placeholder
It may be difficult as Pride may likely want to set in and it may not likely be an easy thing , I may only be able to apply if I am very sure they will consider me for the job opportunities I am interested. I don't want to suffer another rejection.
Suffering rejection for the second time can be very brutal and can demoralized you if not managed properly by you, as facing it would really have a negative impact on how you see yourself.

Suffering rejection for the second time can be very brutal and can demoralized you if not managed properly by you, as facing it would really have a negative impact on how you see yourself.
Well I wouldn't want to get rejected the second time because it is very bad. But in most cases if there is any way to try to avoid any company that have rejected you before it is much more better to avoid it than falling into this uncomfortable situation the second time.

It is recommended that you keep filing for the job. Even if they rejected you once, re-applying and trying again will show them you mean business and want the job. Of course, it doesn't mean they will give you said job, but there's a chance that you could get it this way.

I was always told to keep applying if you think you can do the job.

A friend of mine did something once, he was laid off from the job and recalled, he made himself irreplaceable and at the height of it he left the job by himself and it was really epic for me
Hahahahaha, I really love that behavior he exposed to them. He showed that HE can never be replaced. But well, I don't think I can stand such a situation except when they provide me with all the right reasons.

A friend of mine did something once, he was laid off from the job and recalled, he made himself irreplaceable and at the height of it he left the job by himself and it was really epic for me
Wow, your friend is actually someone who is very good at what he does. some people actually occupy that position in a company in the sense that you will make yourself irreplaceable.
You needs to know the reason they were rejecting you in the first place I think that is what you need to find out. This will reduce your possibility of getting rejected the next time.
Probably, you can only make progress with such company when you might have known the reason they are rejecting you and work on it. sometimes if the company is a very good company it is not bad to keep trying until you get accepted.

Last edited:
Some companies at hot cakebecause they are popular and they at also playing huge and hefty amount of money money their workers , so its normal for people to keep trying to get to work for them .

Being rejected by a company simply means that they do not need your services at the moment. there is nothing wrong in the applying because you can get selected.

The most important thing here is the reason why they rejected you, that will help you to understand if you have to apply it again or not . some companies may be rejecting you as a result of incomplete document and as such there is nothing wrong from applying the second time.
That is true,most of the big organisations usually have a criteria they are looking out for in a candidate,and most times they make use of software to push out cv's that do not meet their standard.

That is true,most of the big organisations usually have a criteria they are looking out for in a candidate,and most times they make use of software to push out cv's that do not meet their standard.
Wow, I didn't know about that. It will be very embarrassing to apply the second time and you get rejected. If I don't understand why I was rejected at first I wouldn't make the second attempt.

No not at all as matter of fact I have never worked under someone, I'll try to frame my own ways to earn money online than to be working under someone.
Some time for a start we need to work under experienced individuals to build ourselves before starting personal business. I can remember applying for a job more than 4 times just to work under a popular experienced business man

Wow, I didn't know about that. It will be very embarrassing to apply the second time and you get rejected. If I don't understand why I was rejected at first I wouldn't make the second attempt.
That is why it is neccessary to understand the basic things that most employers need from a potential candidate,the criteria are usually the same in most cases excpt for some slite changes.

Softwares are not always hundred percent correct in terms of screening CVs. If I have a company I will always check everyone's CV manually before employing.

Working for others does not benefit you, especially if they reject you twice; instead, I would do something better that I enjoy doing and one day defeat that company.
Working for others benefits as far as you are getting paid and getting experience. Believe me that no business can start without knowledge and experience,if you had a chance to work under someone who is an enthusiast please work under him/her for a while you will see it benefits.

Softwares are not always hundred percent correct in terms of screening CVs. If I have a company I will always check everyone's CV manually before employing.
Well that is talking from the parspective of a small organisation,even at that there are some openings that you will advertise and the volume of applicant will be too much,reason they mostly give such role out.

Well, I applied for a job at a company that rejected me once. I got accepted the second time. The fact remains that just because you are rejected at some company, that does not mean that you should give up.

I am not a fan of working for people , i wouldn't apply repeatedly because there are alot of high income skills that could bring you way too higher than 9-5 would give you.

Well, I applied for a job at a company that rejected me once. I got accepted the second time. The fact remains that just because you are rejected at some company, that does not mean that you should give up.
Yes , First trial may not be something you have to give up , but why do you have to apply it for the second time . why were you sure that you will be accepted on your second attempt ?

I am not a fan of working for people , i wouldn't apply repeatedly because there are alot of high income skills that could bring you way too higher than 9-5 would give you.
It depends on what you want actually. it is not a must that the company will accept you in your first trial. for me if the company pays reasonable amount of money I can decide to apply over and over again.

It depends on what you want actually. it is not a must that the company will accept you in your first trial. for me if the company pays reasonable amount of money I can decide to apply over and over again.
It's good to be persistent in anything you do. I believe that if the job is worth persisting for , it would be great if you keep trying. But as for me I am yet to see a job that would make me do that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds