Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

I have been posting on forums for over 2 years now, and I think the forum I will recommend someone is this bizdustry, everything about it is good, most especially when it comes to paying there workers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Beermoneyforum paid once in a month, which is usually on 25th of the month. So, regardless of the time you request for payment, beermoneyforum will usually send your money on 25th. I have withdraw from that forum before and my payment did not passed the 25th, they said they are paying.
Beermoneyforum is a wonderful and legitimate forum that has been paying members for quite a long time but the forum pays several times within a month if you are very conversant with the platform.

Beermoneyforum paid once in a month, which is usually on 25th of the month. So, regardless of the time you request for payment, beermoneyforum will usually send your money on 25th. I have withdraw from that forum before and my payment did not passed the 25th, they said they are paying.
Sometimes you will be paid if you before 25th of the month. I have been paid on the 24th before and I've also been paid around 26th. I think it depends on the schedule of the admin.

I make money from various sites, including adsnese and client payment. I do not think most sites take very long to pay you. When you work in an organization, you will have to work for an entire month to get paid, right? The same applies to online work as well.

Actually sometimes it depends and they delay in payment is not intentional but due to some technical issues which hinder the actual time of payment for some forums or site while others takes some time to pay.

Whenever I want to get paid on beermoneyforum, sometimes I usually get paid before 25th. The admin usually pays me on 23rd or 24th. I think it depends actually.

Based on experience, some of the site I have worked on, don't takes much longer time to pay and even if they, it might be due to some circumstances or internet server issues.

I don't think that is true always. I have never waited for a month in beer money forum to receive payment. The longest I have waited is a week. Sometimes I even receive it the same day I request for payout.

It depends on the specific site and their payment policies. Some money-making websites may have longer payout periods than others. It's important to research a site before signing up and to make sure you understand their payment terms before starting to use the site. Additionally, it's important to be aware of potential scams, which may promise quick payouts but never actually pay out.

It depends on the specific site and their payment policies. Some money-making websites may have longer payout periods than others. It's important to research a site before signing up and to make sure you understand their payment terms before starting to use the site. Additionally, it's important to be aware of potential scams, which may promise quick payouts but never actually pay out.
This is simple, because admin has a lot of activities so for example withdrawals are processed 1st day of month or day 15 of the month or day 28 of the month, so admin has a lot of moderation work to do and just specify one day of the month for this inquiry of payment.

Each and every website have their payment policies and it is mandatory for the members to go through them so that you would not keep blaming the website if payment are not sent. Some website normally send payment late.

Beermoneyforum is a wonderful and legitimate forum that has been paying members for quite a long time but the forum pays several times within a month if you are very conversant with the platform.
That is actually very true. Sometimes the admin can pay several times in a month depending on when your request and when he wishes. But most of the time he pays on the 25th of every month.

That is actually very true. Sometimes the admin can pay several times in a month depending on when your request and when he wishes. But most of the time he pays on the 25th of every month.
I have received payment three times in a month and it is more often but he just stipulated 25th as a withdrawal date which so many people believe it is the major time to withdraw.

I have received payment three times in a month and it is more often but he just stipulated 25th as a withdrawal date which so many people believe it is the major time to withdraw.
That is actually very true but there was a time I made a withdrawal on the 24th of the month and I actually got my payment around 10th of the next month. I think it usually differs.

That is actually very true but there was a time I made a withdrawal on the 24th of the month and I actually got my payment around 10th of the next month. I think it usually differs.
I think most of the website delay payment while waiting to get paid from Google adsense or any other ads network that they added to their platform.

I think most of the website delay payment while waiting to get paid from Google adsense or any other ads network that they added to their platform.
I think you are very right on this. Some of them only pay their members when they have received their own payment from Google adsense or any other ads platforms or partnerships.

I think you are very right on this. Some of them only pay their members when they have received their own payment from Google adsense or any other ads platforms or partnerships.
This is what most of them does and it is very important to be considerate whenever a particular website has not yet paid us because we would have some people who would keep spreading rumours about the website not paying.

This is what most of them does and it is very important to be considerate whenever a particular website has not yet paid us because we would have some people who would keep spreading rumours about the website not paying.
I am not a fan of spreading rumours about a particular website. when I know that a particular website is legitimate I don't need to worry about the payment because I know they must pay.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds