Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

Based on my experience, most of them or to say those ones I have been working on don't takes much time to pay it members even though there may be delay some times but members will be notified.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most sites that I work in pay quickly. It is just in few instances when a payout can take one week maximum. All the other longer periods I get notified by the admin explaining the reason for delayed payments.
This is awesome, experiencing delays could be very frustrating and it would reduce the motivation of members significantly. That is why I love sites that pays as you request.

A very good number of the size that I know usually be very well and they usually pay on time as well. I am going to be disgusted if it is going to take up to a week to pay.

There's really a website that would take a very long time to pay you but one distinct thing about them is that they do have a specific date for their payment so it's up to you when you want to make your withdrawal request.

There's really a website that would take a very long time to pay you but one distinct thing about them is that they do have a specific date for their payment so it's up to you when you want to make your withdrawal request.
That is perfect since there is a proper communication of the date they single out for withdrawals. But something it can quite frustrating if you find yourself in emergency situation.

Based on my little experience, I think it depends. there are site that might takes too long before it can pay it members while some won't take long depending on there policy towards payment.

Some times online payment do get delay and once it is delayed, the admin or incharge should try there best to apologize to it members for them to understand.
it is important that the admin let people know the reason for any delay in payment. This is because there will be a lot of confidence among the members that nothing is wrong.

Actually I think it depends on the platform to which you earned from but based on experience, I have been earning from 3 different site but none of them has ever denied me of payment or takes to long to pay me as scheduled.

Based on my experience, most of them or to say those ones I have been working on don't takes much time to pay it members even though there may be delay some times but members will be notified.
it is always very important to notify the members if there is a delay in payment. That will make them not to worry. Most of the platforms I work on also do this.

I personally have not really have any issue with most of the sites that I have been engaged in,but the thing like you rightly said is to be able to know that the site is a legitimate one,and that would be ok.
You are even lucky with that. I've not been so lucky to that extent. The ones I had before gave me a lot of problems and from all indication investment platforms was the most dubious of it all.

That is perfect since there is a proper communication of the date they single out for withdrawals. But something it can quite frustrating if you find yourself in emergency situation.
That's why you don't have to wait for the time you will have an emergency but to withdraw once you've reached the payout amount. Or if you want to keep accumulating points then you should make sure you have assets in your cryptocurrency account.

You are even lucky with that. I've not been so lucky to that extent. The ones I had before gave me a lot of problems and from all indication investment platforms was the most dubious of it all.
I think he has people who guided him properly in the online space. If you don't have anyone to guide you you will make a lot of mistakes and invest in a lot of scam platforms before you learn your lessons.

I could remember early last year when a friend of mine introduced me to an investment platform,where you invest in crypto and then your asset increases with time,what saved me was that i did not have enough mony then to invest.It later crashed.

Actually not all of them though sometimes it takes either a week highest but I believe most of the site to give notifications to there members against any uncertainties.
Actually, payment can be delayed sometimes due to different reasons. But it's expected of the platform to inform the member or user about the problem. The mistake some platform make is keeping the user, who is expecting payment, in dark as regard status of the payment.

I could remember early last year when a friend of mine introduced me to an investment platform,where you invest in crypto and then your asset increases with time,what saved me was that i did not have enough mony then to invest.It later crashed.
I also made those kind of investment last year and I lost some money on them because I've already decided never to invest on such kind of platforms again. Freelancing on the internet to make money is a better option.

most of the times the platforms pay me after a couple minutes (surveytime) or days (most of the platforms I use are paying me after 2 days on average) or even a week (mode earn/ current)
I have the same experience. All the site I work for pay me with 2 or 3 hours. But I understand some pay experience delay in getting payment from the site they work for. But the delay is not caused by site sometime. The fault can be from the payment gateway.

Actually I think it depends on the platform to which you earned from but based on experience, I have been earning from 3 different site but none of them has ever denied me of payment or takes to long to pay me as scheduled.
Yeah, each site has rules of how long it takes for payments to be processed. Most of them don't take longer than 48 hours. If they go for a week, they give a good reason for it. Personally, I don't trust sites that take too long with no mentioned reason.

it is important that the admin let people know the reason for any delay in payment. This is because there will be a lot of confidence among the members that nothing is wrong.

I think that admins of many credible sites always discuss a delay in payments all the time with their members. It is good to discuss this thing with the members.

I think that admins of many credible sites always discuss a delay in payments all the time with their members. It is good to discuss this thing with the members.
That is actually the best thing to do in order not to get their members worried. It is also what many legitimate platforms I worked on always do. Scam platforms do not communicate that.

I've received money from couple of paid to post website but it takes them a long time before payment was made after I have requested. I Have requested a payment on beermoney forum and it takes up to 4 days before the money arrived my account.
Beermoneyforum paid once in a month, which is usually on 25th of the month. So, regardless of the time you request for payment, beermoneyforum will usually send your money on 25th. I have withdraw from that forum before and my payment did not passed the 25th, they said they are paying.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds