Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do influenzers on twitter make money

Yes, twitter influencers does make money. They make money through sponsored posts whereby marketers of brand owners pay them to advertise and promote a brand or product. They display adverts on timelines

Advertisement Placeholder
Some people are been regarded as influencer on twitter do they make money how do they make money is that twitter pays them for having so many followers or their followers paid them and do they help to promote business or do they work for twitter or what do they do
Yes they make money, they are probably not as popular as their counterparts on Facebook and Instagram but they are doing well too, I I'mknow a popular one called Tweet Oracle,. His charges for influencing your products are quite high. Though I don't know how effective this is.

I do not know about other platforms, but I know a few facebook influencers and tiktok influencers who are making earlly good money through their content on facebook and tiktok. sadly, I have never been able to do that.

Twitter influencers in my country Nigeria makes a lot of money with their followers has so many advertising companies make use of them to advertise their products and services to their followers.

Yes influencers makes money on Twitter. Twitter has alot of offer and when used properly one can make lots of profit from it.

Concerning if influencers on Twitter make money. Well, I believe Twitter influencers make money from Twitter by having a certain or large amount of followers on the social platform. They also get money through running of advertisement, promotions, digital marketing of goods, products and other services from an organisation or an establishment.

Influencers means you have a lot of fan following and you get a lot of engagements on your posts. If you have reached that kind of level on twitter or any social site, you can promote affiliate product and easily make money

Influencers are brand ambassador. As to wether they make money on Twitter, the answer is yes they do. It is a contract. And after fulfilment, they get paid handsomely

No doubt they do because they do advertise for some brands so they should be getting paid unless they are running a charity, the more followers one has the more opportunity to earn as an influencer

They can make money with well written promotions, It’s possible to make money “on Twitter” but only if you can get them off the platform and onto something that actually makes money - merchandise, affiliate links, a YouTube channel, something like that. But Twitter doesn’t pay people directly.

Some people are been regarded as influencer on twitter do they make money how do they make money is that twitter pays them for having so many followers or their followers paid them and do they help to promote business or do they work for twitter or what do they do
Influencers on Twitter can earn money by endorsing affiliate products, producing sponsored material, and perhaps even charging for posts. Influencers may be paid by companies to tweet about certain products, and influencers with significant followings may be able to monetise their social media presence.

There are some influencers that are advertising some products for big companies so they make their money from that and they also make money from Twitter itself

They make some money from subscriptions and donates, but mostly they earn quite a big amount of money for promoting products, crypto projects and affilate links. But you need to post a lot to get to that level.

Yes influencers also make money on Twitter i am pretty sure of that. I do not think anyone would be willing to waste their time working endlessly on Twitter fi they are not making money form it. Personally though i find Twitter a little bit hard to work with than the rest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds