Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do influenzers on twitter make money

Indeed a heaps of influencers bring in cash with their twitter account and that is in the event that they have a decent number of adherents who bolsters their image. The most ideal approach to do this is to make a brand and create it prior to getting bargains from top organizations to publicize to your devotees for deals.

Advertisement Placeholder
As you cansee, if you're an individual with a popularTwitter account, you can make moneytweeting. But also, companies canpurchase sponsored tweets frominfluencers to promote their business to a whole new audience of people that want to buy from you

Twitter has lot of users and this users have sub users under them called followers. Once you open a twitter account you begin to gain followers and the more your followers the more your popularity. Once you become popular and lot of followers you become an influencer and companies and brands come to you for adverts. The more adverts you do the more money you make. You can also get endorsement from big organizations as a brand ambassador.

I have been hearing about this for a very long time now but I don't really know much about it. How can I become a great influencer on my Twitter account. Is there anyone who can explain to me please
[automerge]1612388148[/automerge]
I have been hearing about this for a very long time now but I don't really know much about it. How can I become a great influencer on my Twitter account. Is there anyone who can explain to me please

Some people are been regarded as influencer on twitter do they make money how do they make money is that twitter pays them for having so many followers or their followers paid them and do they help to promote business or do they work for twitter or what do they do
Yes, they do. From their nomenclature, influencer, it means they have the ability to influence people, to make people do what they might not have originally done. So, this they can achieve by serving as brand ambassador for organization, thereby increasing turnover for the organization. Hence they make money on it.

On a normal, one of the best things that can happen to you this days is having a large followers hip on a social media page. For twitter, the platform does not pay people in whatsoever way to use the platform so the so called influencers usually use their power of influence by persuading people to buy a product or complete a call yo action for a third party for a fee. Some can use the audience to launch their own products or start a blog, or youtube Chanel.

Yes. They make a lot of advertisement to their followers and charge for service rendered. Since they have large followers, its easier for them to promote goods or services and they have a specific amount they get on each goods or service they promote

If not, they won't be giving us their daily engagement. They do so to tell you they can promote your brand the way you want or even more than you expected. So yes they make a lot of money from that app.

Yes Twitter influencers make a whole lot of money by promoting other people's services. It's a known fact that influencers make whole lot of money by running adverts to their audience on Twitter or Instagram.

Yes of course influencers are paid once verified for large numbers of followers and apart from payment some brands pay them for marketing this is because when such person places advert on his or her twitter handle it attracts most of the followers to make purchase

Yes influencer are getting paid regularly to promote peoples brand most especially cooperate organizations. Some of this brand pay hugely every year for their brands to be promoted to the general public.
[automerge]1612392461[/automerge]
Yes influencer are getting paid regularly to promote peoples brand most especially cooperate organizations. Some of this brand pay hugely every year for their brands to be promoted to the general public.

depending on the influencer. As you can see, if you're an individual with a popular Twitter account, you can make money tweeting. But also, companies can purchase sponsored tweets from influencers to promote their business to a whole new audience of people that want to buy from you

Social media influencers are people paid to push a particular topic, product, hashtag or even amplify an opinion. But you must have many followers and create contents. They are really paid well for it. I know of one making over a million naira from different brands in a month.

Influencers can make money on Twitter by doing sponsored tweets or promoting products or businesses. However, the requirements for becoming an influencer are very high. You need a large following. When I say large I mean at least 50 K followers. having a high number of followers is not enough, your previous tweets should have a lot of engagements (favorite, comment, retweet), which ensures that your voice is being heard.

Yes influencers make money,price ranges from $1- $10,000 depending on the influencer. If you are a individual with a popular Twitter account, you can make money tweeting.
But also companies can purchase sponsored tweet from influencers to promote their business to a whole new audience of people that want to buy from you.

Sure! They do.
As you can see, if you're an individual with a popular Twitter account, you can make money tweeting. But also, companies can purchase sponsored tweets from influencers to promote their business to a whole new audience of people that want to buy from you.

Influencers on Twitter are able to get their pay base on their activities like running advertisement for individuals or company on the site, this is made possible because they have a lot of followers already to follow their activities.

They make a lot of money because there are a lot of companies that are ready to pay them but just to have access to their page for advertisement and you may be surprised how much they have been making in a month from companies that are paying them advertised product.

I once heard but I'm yet to confirm if this is really true that Tweeter handle can be monetize. If this is found to be true then this Tweeter influencers are making huge money from having a lot of followers.
They have generated a lot of traffic already and this is making Tweeter handle to become popular and a tool to promote possible advertisement.

Not only on Twitter, influencers on various social media platforms makes money. Twitter and every other social media platform can be monitize and can be used to generate traffic to your business. If you are an influencer and your social media account has not influenced your bank account balance, then you are simply not serious.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds