Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dirty job clean money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will work where I will b paid good and suitable because I want to earn and complete the requirements of life and monthly needs.
Those who work in clean job and area so might be they have the good backup setup but I don't have this facilities so I manage everything myself so I can work in both places in good and bad job both because the needy person can manage both .

Advertisement Placeholder
Very correct so many jobs that gives real money are those dirty jobs because they give clean money. When you add up there daily payments for a month you will see that they actually earn more than you that think your job is a white collar job.

According to my own point of view, dirty jobs give clean money but still dirty job is more difficult than white collar job. White collar job is easy and more comfortable than dirty jobs. So I prefer white collar job. Some time it not all about money

I have noticed that most dirty jobs gives clean money than even the white collar jobs.
The workers who came to our place to fix floor tiles changed their clothes looked so dirty but at the end of the job they collected their clean money took their bath dressed up in a way you won't recognise them and bounced out to go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds