Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dirty job clean money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinaconcept

Legendary member
Credits
I have noticed that most dirty jobs gives clean money than even the white collar jobs.
The workers who came to our place to fix floor tiles changed their clothes looked so dirty but at the end of the job they collected their clean money took their bath dressed up in a way you won't recognise them and bounced out to go home.

Advertisement Placeholder
The ones who have been in this industry for long enough do know that, “DIRTY HANDS CLEAN MONEY” holds very true. There is something truly rewarding about a hard day’s work, knowing that you are building something that will stand tall for years to come. That feeling of sweat dripping down your face on a hot summer’s day, feeling burnt out but be able to look up and say, “I built that”. Yes, the work is not easy, yes you got to get on your hands and knees and get dirty. And it isn’t for everyone. But the rewarding feeling you get cannot be replaced by no other job.

most automobile technician looks very rough and dirty when fixing your vehicles, but you see how indispensable they are,because without them our vehicles wouldn't function properly.They do the dirty job and a good pay for their services.

You are right there, they value their income more because the way they work is literally dirty. In fact, they deserve better income because in other countries like ours, dirty job workers earn very little.

Yeah that's what I see and witness even here in my country, for me people are really doing irrespective of the dirty nature money is being made from such to take care of themselves and even live a better life than those doing white collar job.

Well there's always someone who should do the dirty jobs right?... it might dirt their hands and clothes but in terms of being "dirty" they're doing the most honest jobs for a clean money that they used their sweats to earned.

I have noticed that most dirty jobs gives clean money than even the white collar jobs.
The workers who came to our place to fix floor tiles changed their clothes looked so dirty but at the end of the job they collected their clean money took their bath dressed up in a way you won't recognise them and bounced out to go home.
Whatever we do in it's our profession so it doesn't matter it's clean job or dirty job but when we get our salary we will forget how tough was our job there salary may be due to this reason high because mostly people prefer that to sit at office and do clean work very rear people do this

I thought you were talking about illicit activities. But yeah, some people working blue-collar jobs earn much more on a daily than a public servant at the end of the month. Such people are also in control and flexible with their time.

Yes dear you are very right, that some people who's appearance look so dirty, they earn huge money at the end but ask yourself a question.
Can you do that dirty job?
If not then we should appreciate them who work there for the safe, clean and healthy environment.

It's true sometimes,dirty jobs always give good pay .

What people thinks is the most awful jobs brings the money or pay that will keep them cater for their welfare.

There is actually what people say that dirty games usually brings clean money.

Lol, I understand your point. It doesn't matter the appearance or nature of the job you are still going to earn the same money as someone who works in an office, maybe the amounts might just be different.

When you sit and make an analysis of how much return these people get on a daily, you'd be shocked. In my region, such people are the ones building homes in their villages. They come to town, do the dirty work, then return with their bounties. They are not ashamed to soil their hands.
[automerge]1611904848[/automerge]
When you sit and make an analysis of how much return these people get on a daily, you'd be shocked. In my region, such people are the ones building homes in their villages. They come to town, do the dirty work, then return with their bounties. They are not ashamed to soil their hands.

There are many dirty job cleaning money around, you going into a mechanic business is a very dirty job but it gives you clean money. However it is not all dirty jobs that gives clean money it all depends on the kind of dirty jobs you are involved in.

Dirty jobs brings good money and clean money because this dirty jobs we as humans being are thinking is bad provides a fat and huge pay.

Good money are always derive from dirty jobs but not actually a clean dirty jobs,like I don't mean jobs like armed robbery, assassin's and many other like that.

There are so many jobs out there that appear dirty but the money coming in from those business is super clean. I know a man the repairs generators in my area, he has built his own home already and has a car yet daily, he appears dirty. Alot of white collar jobs today does not give as much money as the "dirty" job.

True! majority of the youths today are all looking for White Collar jobs and most of this White Collar jobs pay lower as compared to some so-called dirty Jobs thay can do on their own that pays even better.

It depends on the time and management of the value of dirty business is high and sallery so we should stay in dirty job but in this job only needed people can stay there otherwise usually people like to work in clean area and in clean job for the extra show off.
So people can engage their self wherever they want.

You are right , though not all, one of those knowledges everyone should give to their children is technical knowledge and knowledge of the western education, both are very important. Tilers and epoxy floorers are making some very good money as far as you are able to do very quality jobs, I also have interest in some of these dirty jobs but the time.

The ones who have been in this industry for long enough do know that, “DIRTY HANDS CLEAN MONEY” holds very true. There is something truly rewarding about a hard day’s work, knowing that you are building something that will stand tall for years to come. That feeling of sweat dripping down your face on a hot summer’s day, feeling burnt out but be able to look up and say, “I built that”. Yes, the work is not easy, yes you got to get on your hands and knees and get dirty. And it isn’t for everyone. But the rewarding feeling you get cannot be replaced by no other job.

You are right op there are many jobs that people condemn which brings more profit than the office job that you where suit to every day. I know that doing such type of job is not that easy and but there is more money in it than some office work. Those kind of jobs are very stressful if you are very strong you can do it and you will be smiling to the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds