Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Differences between Saving and investment

Saving and investing often are used interchangeably, but there is a difference. Saving is setting aside money you don't spend now for emergencies or for a future purchase. ... Investing is buying assets such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds or real estate with the expectation that your investment will make money for you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, investing is a lot better than saving Because by investing in one you can start your own business on a large scale and gain a lot of experience. Some people don't start a business for fear of a business flop And keep saving money. If you invest the same amount in business, you can make many times more profit than you can make saving.
Yes, I think saving is riskier because if might get hunt by inflation .

There is a wide and clear difference between savings and investment. Saving and stocking money in the bank can never make the money to yield another money. Rather the money will keep decreasing in because of bank charges. Then, a good investment will always give you values and reasons to be happy with the investment.

Saving and investing often are used interchangeably, but there is a difference. Saving is setting aside money you don't spend now for emergencies or for a future purchase. ... Investing is buying assets such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds or real estate with the expectation that your investment will make money for you.

The words 'Saving' and 'Investments' are sometimes used interchangeably by most folks.
The two words have some similarities but that doesn't make them the same.

"There's a popular saying that Savings are investments, but not all investments are savings"

Saving actually means keeping some amount of money aside to meet long or short-term needs which may not yield any profit and it attracts zero risk.

On the other Hand, investment means putting money into a business or venture to yield profits within a specific period with risks depending on the targeted roi.
  • Banks
  • Build
  • Capital
Saving and investment are two different things with clear differences. I see investment as a point of releasing your money for a group of companies or another company to trade with it, then pay you some returns in form of dividend after a stipulated time, while savings will only keep you money in a place, get access to it at will and withdraw without any interest on it.

Different between savings and investments, there is alot different, also is better to invest than to save. Saving does not give gain or profit while investment give gain.
Yes, investment brings a lot of profit to you. On the other hand savings will decrease because the Wirth of currency is decreasing. There is an increase in the price of things. Therefore investment is better.

I have also encountered that too, my fund has also went negative and the moment money entered into my account I was shocked that the exact money that went into my account was different from my balance, I had to call customer care and they then explained to me what actually happened.
See, my friend there is no way where you call the banks customer service representative about your money they deducted from your account and they won't have one silly reason why the money was deducted. Sometimes I would ask them if we look stupid to them?

For financial security, saving and investing are fundamental. Saving is the act of putting money away in a safe place to use it in the future, at its most simple. Investing means putting your money into investments in the expectation that your money can expand, such as bonds, funds and land.

Savings is only for you and it is safe, but if you invest, you risk losing money if you don't know it well and make an investment. So saving money is your safe money. This is a good thing, but if you want to invest, first do a thorough search then invest.

Savings is only for you and it is safe, but if you invest, you risk losing money if you don't know it well and make an investment. So saving money is your safe money. This is a good thing, but if you want to invest, first do a thorough search then invest.
As much as there is a possibility of losing money when you invest wrongly, it still doesn't change the fact that when you invest wisely, you will cut the chances of losing to almost 90%. This is a very good reason why most wise people don't invest because they feel like investing but after a thorough research into the investment plan.

Savings is keeping money or setting aside money for the purpose of investment. The money we save either in the bank or anywhere else does not add any interest and it does not have any risk attached to it. Investment is putting money into business or profitable venture or where there will be interest with time.

See, my friend there is no way where you call the banks customer service representative about your money they deducted from your account and they won't have one silly reason why the money was deducted. Sometimes I would ask them if we look stupid to them?
Absolutely, you're very right about this. There must be a reason and their reason doesn't always makes sense. The banks are really cashing big on us their customers, sometime last year I withdrawn all my money from my account and saved it on my luno NGN currency wallet and then I was afraid and gave it a second thought and moved it back to my account.

There is a big differences between the two of them, in savings you only keep your money in the bank or somewhere and you do not expect increase of the money but in investment you put your money in the hands of a trusted organisation that will had a certain percentage of profit in the money you invested

Savings actually is a mini investment plan. Basically there is a percentage interest you gain when you save your money in the bank but unlike investment, it's actually low when compared. Investment yields higher ROI when compared to savings and that is the distinctive difference between them.

The words 'Saving' and 'Investments' are sometimes used interchangeably by most folks.
The two words have some similarities but that doesn't make them the same.

"There's a popular saying that Savings are investments, but not all investments are savings"

Saving actually means keeping some amount of money aside to meet long or short-term needs which may not yield any profit and it attracts zero risk.

On the other Hand, investment means putting money into a business or venture to yield profits within a specific period with risks depending on the targeted roi.
I so much love your analysis how you differentiated savings from investment which are mostly used interchangeably but in the real sense have slight difference. Savings liken to putting ones money in the bank the attracts very little or no interest except is put into fixed deposit which can then have handful interest.

Saving is the money you set aside or money you don't spend now for emergencies or for a future purchase. while Investing is buying assets such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds or real estate with the expectation that your investment will make money for you

Yes ooo, investment may attract lose or gain, it depends how the business dangle, while savings attract no risk, most people prefer savings to investments because of the risk involve in investment. But personally, I hardly live big money in my savings, I prefer investing it.

The essential distinction among Savings and Investment is only the Profit edge and danger factor.

Reserve funds = Zero Risk ventures + Low-net revenue.

Contributing = High Risk + High-Profit edge.

This essentially implies that Savings can be called Investment, yet speculations can't be called savings

"Reserve funds causes you bring in cash while contributing MIGHT help you construct abundance"

Nice exposure on these two terms, I love the way and manner that you broke the terms down to our layman's understanding, I don't think there will be anyone that won't understand this, I used to also use them interchangeably before but now I know better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds