Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Differences between Saving and investment

Even an ordinary layman knows very well that investment is far more important and better than just having savings in your bank account no matter what amount of money it is.
You're very right about this, I investment is far more better than savings, with investment one could turn his or her $300 to $600 in just some couple of weeks or months but it terms of savings the bank would be deducting from it regularly, therefore making your money going down than what you saved up. Investment is far more better than savings.

Advertisement Placeholder
Saving actually means keeping some amount of money aside to meet long or short-term needs which may not yield any profit and it attracts zero risk while investment means putting money into a business or venture to yield profits within a specific period with risks depending on the targeted roi.

Saving and investing often are used interchangeably, but there is a difference. Saving is setting aside money you don't spend now for emergencies or for a future purchase. ... Investing is buying assets such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds or real estate with the expectation that your investment will make money for you.
It would be really great for one to engage on the two, saving for the raining days is very important, and investing for the future is also very important, in fact it is much more important than saving.

Saving and investment are totally different because if you save capitals or amount, then you will not progress in business. You will become poor day by day. But investment give you benefits to working in future and you can become successful business man by investment not saving.

Saving and investing often are used interchangeably, but there is a difference. Saving is setting aside money you don't spend now for emergencies or for a future purchase. ... Investing is buying assets such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds or real estate with the expectation that your investment will make money for you.
It would be really great for one to engage on the two, saving for the raining days is very important, and investing for the future is also very important, in fact it is much more important than saving.
You're right about this, saving is not supposed to be touched or used without any emergency reason, it should only be tempered with in terms of emergency, but unfortunately for someone like me I spend money recklessly which has wrecked my life completely today, therefore making me to be borrowing money from different places, I never invested my money when I had enough. And I'm currently regretting every bit of my actions.

Before we move on to financial autonomy, let's first understand the basics of saving and investing. A forfeited investor strikes a balance between the two.

Savings is a highly secure and difficult cash parking process in liquid securities. The primary goal should be to protect capital and, if possible, the secondary goal should be to get some return. This may include a certificate of deposit between savings accounts and others.

When you "invest," you have a greater chance of losing your money than when you "save." Unlike FDIC-insured deposits, the money you invest in securities, mutual funds, and other similar investments is not federally insured. You could lose your "principal," which is the amount you've invested

You're very right about this, I investment is far more better than savings, with investment one could turn his or her $300 to $600 in just some couple of weeks or months but it terms of savings the bank would be deducting from it regularly, therefore making your money going down than what you saved up. Investment is far more better than savings.
It's how banks works, they always live off their customers funds in their accounts. Once they're done, they will stop taking any charges until you credit your accounts again. There was a time my fund went to negative in the bank account.

The words 'Saving' and 'Investments' are sometimes used interchangeably by most folks.
The two words have some similarities but that doesn't make them the same.

"There's a popular saying that Savings are investments, but not all investments are savings"

Saving actually means keeping some amount of money aside to meet long or short-term needs which may not yield any profit and it attracts zero risk.

On the other Hand, investment means putting money into a business or venture to yield profits within a specific period with risks depending on the targeted roi.
Investment is a risky venture that yields either profit or loss while Savings is a NO venture- meaning your money is not being risked in anything. Its just stored in a safe place and no value is attached to it. Savings is a good way to keep aside funds but Investment is a business venture on your cash

It's how banks works, they always live off their customers funds in their accounts. Once they're done, they will stop taking any charges until you credit your accounts again. There was a time my fund went to negative in the bank account.
I have also encountered that too, my fund has also went negative and the moment money entered into my account I was shocked that the exact money that went into my account was different from my balance, I had to call customer care and they then explained to me what actually happened.

When you save, you have it in mind that you are only going to receive the amount being saved or even less especially when you engage in thrift contribution or when you save your money in the bank.
However, investment is quire better in the sense that you get more than the money investment; a percentage plus theotheoney you investment will be paid to you.

There's much different between savings and investment, savings are for the poor, the rich don't save, they invest.

The money you invest today has a tendency of generating 100% of you investment in two years, but save 1000$ today and in next two years you would be left with 900$

saving and investments differ but both are done to be able to gather money.for saving,this is done for a fixed or particular time not for the purpose of generating income but just to make some amount of money safely deposited while for investment,this is done for a fixed period of time to generate interest for a particular purpose

The words 'Saving' and 'Investments' are sometimes used interchangeably by most folks.

"There's a popular saying that Savings are investments, but not all investments are savings"

Saving actually means keeping some amount of money aside to meet long or short-term needs which may not yield any profit and it attracts zero risk.

On the other Hand, investment means putting money into a business or venture to yield profits within a specific period with risks depending on the targeted roi.
For the difference between savings and investment. With savings, you only had to keep compounding your account but with investment you put your savings into other use to generate more servings for you

There is a big difference between saving and investing Because saving means saving money and using it when needed, while investment means investing the remaining money in the business and making a profit from it.Investment is better than savings and investment because it gives profit and expands the business.

Saving and investing frequently are utilized conversely, however there is a distinction. Setting aside is putting aside cash you don't spend now for crises or for a future buy.investing is purchasing resources, for example, stocks, securities, common assets or land with the assumption that your venture will bring in cash for you.

You have to take absolute risk for if Investment in any business and if you go towards saving then your money stay at one place, you can not gain profit from it, it remains stable in one place so i think better way is investment always.

Different between savings and investments, there is alot different, also is better to invest than to save. Saving does not give gain or profit while investment give gain.
Yes, investing is a lot better than saving Because by investing in one you can start your own business on a large scale and gain a lot of experience. Some people don't start a business for fear of a business flop And keep saving money. If you invest the same amount in business, you can make many times more profit than you can make saving.

When we save money just stays there depending on the platform we are saving on without accumulating any interest.

However, when we invest, it is that same money bringing in a certain amount of interest while we still maintain the original sum.

There is clear difference between savings and investment. In the case of saving it means you are keeping some particular part of your income for your perusal most especially during emergency while investment is money you put into a business to appreciate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds