Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online to help with the cost of living?

That is correct. Things are very hard especially in my part of the world so I always see people who will just decide to collect any amount of money from people because they want to survive.
Due to the hardship in the economy people will tend to settle for anything that they found just to put food on the table because it is not really easy to stay hungry for a very long period of time and one will look for alternative.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is correct. Things are very hard especially in my part of the world so I always see people who will just decide to collect any amount of money from people because they want to survive.

Well, making money online is my main source of income and i do not have any other kind of job. I never started working online just to add to my income.

Well, making money online is my main source of income and i do not have any other kind of job. I never started working online just to add to my income.
Working full-time online is a very rigorous job and there are lots of things that you must put into cognizance so that you will be able to explore the possibilities to make more money online.

There are a couple of people who work full-time online and they are really enjoying it . It is better to work full time online and Gain a lot of experience so that you can explore many areas.

There are a couple of people who work full-time online and they are really enjoying it . It is better to work full time online and Gain a lot of experience so that you can explore many areas.
I think I will not agree with the fact that it is better to work fully online. There are people working fully offline and they are making money very well. Well, I work full-time online because I was unable to get an offline job.

Yes, I started working online simply because I have needs to settled on daily basis. The cost of living is really going high and your monthly income can not satisfied your needs.

Working full-time online is a very rigorous job and there are lots of things that you must put into cognizance so that you will be able to explore the possibilities to make more money online.
Working online could be an incredibly tough job and this is why I always try my best to create a schedule that helps me deal with my online job in the best manner.

Yes, I think we all work online to make our ends meet, if you know what you are doing online you can be able to earn the amount of money you like. It's all up to you.

Yes, I think we all work online to make our ends meet, if you know what you are doing online you can be able to earn the amount of money you like. It's all up to you.
Absolutely the primary reasons why alot of people engaged themselves in to one thing or there, is for the satisfaction of needs. if not for need, it will be very difficult to stress yourself.

Absolutely the primary reasons why alot of people engaged themselves in to one thing or there, is for the satisfaction of needs. if not for need, it will be very difficult to stress yourself.
That's true, we are all in need of money that's why we work hard and get it, when you don't have money you are expected to try anything in your power to earn it.

I really started working online before the cost-of-living crisis started because I really wanted to dedicate my free time to increasing my income, and it is true that it has helped to alleviate the effects of that crisis a little.

I really started working online before the cost-of-living crisis started because I really wanted to dedicate my free time to increasing my income, and it is true that it has helped to alleviate the effects of that crisis a little.
That's interesting, I believe by now you have managed to earn a considerable amount of money online, a lot of people don't have the opportunity to work online and earn money.

The Truth is that I start working online to make more money that will help me balance the rate of my expenditures from my salary in other to increase my savings and maintain financial balance.
You are doing great, some people are using online jobs as a part time income stream while others are using it as a full time income stream, I think online jobs will improve more and more.

You are doing great, some people are using online jobs as a part time income stream while others are using it as a full time income stream, I think online jobs will improve more and more.

There are many people who make money online part-time, but I prefer making money full-time. The fact of the matter is that I believe that I will be making money as a full-time earner in the future as well.

That's true, if you are working online it will help you with a lot of things, just like this forum bizdustry, you'll get the chance to meet a lot of people from different part of the world and share ideas.

Actually there is no doubt that the major reasons why people started working online, is to be able to satisfy their desires in terms of need. The cost of living is really getting high and you most work to cope with that.

There are many people who make money online part-time, but I prefer making money full-time. The fact of the matter is that I believe that I will be making money as a full-time earner in the future as well.
This would be a great idea to have an online full time income because online jobs have many facilities but I think building a full time online income is not an easy task, you need to work hard for it.

The Truth is that I start working online to make more money that will help me balance the rate of my expenditures from my salary in other to increase my savings and maintain financial balance.
There is nothing wrong with this I think that if you chose to work online to back up your salary it's not a bad idea what I know is that working online can aid you financially to back up your present earnings

Working online as helped me to settle some bills and I so much enjoy working in here most especially on bizdustry. it has been a very wonderful platform that has made me cope with finances recently in the hard times.

Yes, almost 90% of people do work online to be able to attend to there cost of living, it is not easy but working online has given many people the privilege to be surviving.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds