Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you decide to stick with online work due to the pandemic?

there is no way you can be able to succeed in any online business if you are not determined to succeed. You must be very serious to work very hard in order to be successful.
That's completely true, if you want success you need to work hard to get it, there's no way you can make it if you don't have the mindset to, understanding this is very important.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the pandemic actually gave a lot of people the opportunity to make tangible amount of money for themselves. It was during that period that so many of us started making reasonable money online.

Yes, the pandemic did allow many people to make money. However, I Think that those were really some limited number of businesses as not all the businesses were thriving at that time.

Unserious people don't really earn money, if you want to earn money then you have to be very serious,a lot of people have failed because they are not being serious.
That's just the fact, if you are not serious you are not going to earn a dime online, a lot of people want to earn money but not all of them want to take their time and learn.

Yes, the pandemic did allow many people to make money. However, I Think that those were really some limited number of businesses as not all the businesses were thriving at that time.
so many big businesses did not thrive during the Corona virus pandemic and this actually led to losses. Those who made some money with the businesses are people who do businesses like grocery and some others.

That's just the fact, if you are not serious you are not going to earn a dime online, a lot of people want to earn money but not all of them want to take their time and learn.
That's just the truth sir, before you can get what you want you need to be very serious, only serious people get what they want, if you are lazy you can't make it.

That's just the truth sir, before you can get what you want you need to be very serious, only serious people get what they want, if you are lazy you can't make it.
If you are not a serious individual there's no way you can have the best results, being serious is the only way you can have whatever you want, you have to understand this.

If you are not a serious individual there's no way you can have the best results, being serious is the only way you can have whatever you want, you have to understand this.
You have said it all if you are not a serious individual theres no way you can earn money online,you have to understand this before you can earn money you need to take your time and learn.

You have said it all if you are not a serious individual theres no way you can earn money online,you have to understand this before you can earn money you need to take your time and learn.
some people would learn this the hard way, probably after investing lots of money into online courses later to realize that you need to put in so much work for the course you bought to have any meaningful impact.

so many big businesses did not thrive during the Corona virus pandemic and this actually led to losses. Those who made some money with the businesses are people who do businesses like grocery and some others.

They were actually unprepared for the pandemic. This is why they were struggling so much during the period of pandemic. They are still struggling till this day as pandemic had a really bad effect on them.

The pandemic really explain to me that there is a lot of money that can be made online and I thought I do not have to settle for less especially when I am somebody that have skills.

They were actually unprepared for the pandemic. This is why they were struggling so much during the period of pandemic. They are still struggling till this day as pandemic had a really bad effect on them.
the simple truth is that the world was actually not ready for the pandemic because it came unexpectedly. It took the world by surprise that is why so many businesses people did not prepare

the simple truth is that the world was actually not ready for the pandemic because it came unexpectedly. It took the world by surprise that is why so many businesses people did not prepare
The pandemic has helped a lot of people to earn money, I have managed to be among those people that earn money during the pandemic, I must earning money online is sweet.
some people would learn this the hard way, probably after investing lots of money into online courses later to realize that you need to put in so much work for the course you bought to have any meaningful impact.
Just put a lot of people don't want to spend their time to learn those kind of people ended up losing a lot of money because they don't have the knowledge of what they're doing.

The pandemic has helped a lot of people to earn money, I have managed to be among those people that earn money during the pandemic, I must earning money online is sweet.

Just put a lot of people don't want to spend their time to learn those kind of people ended up losing a lot of money because they don't have the knowledge of what they're doing.
I agree with you on that. Making money on the Internet is very sweet but that is if you actually find something that really works for you. Some people have been frustrated on the internet for a while.

I agree with you on that. Making money on the Internet is very sweet but that is if you actually find something that really works for you. Some people have been frustrated on the internet for a while.
That's true,if you found something that works out for you you're going to enjoy it,but before you can do that you need to take your time I learn that's how to be successful.

That's true,if you found something that works out for you you're going to enjoy it,but before you can do that you need to take your time I learn that's how to be successful.
Finding what works on the Internet can take a lot of time but with a lot of consistency you can be able to achieve it. it is very realistic provided you are very serious

Finding what works on the Internet can take a lot of time but with a lot of consistency you can be able to achieve it. it is very realistic provided you are very serious
That's true, it will take a lot of time before you can find what will work out for you, but if you know what you are looking for you can easily find it,knowing what you're looking for is more than important.

That's true, it will take a lot of time before you can find what will work out for you, but if you know what you are looking for you can easily find it,knowing what you're looking for is more than important.
That's true, but if you find what works out for you it will be a good idea, you are going to enjoy it, a lot of people don't really earn money because they are not well prepared.

Yes, we were not ready for the pandemic and I think that we must learn our lesson. I am quite sure that if we face the pandemic once again, then we will once again face consequences as we are still not prepared.

Yes, we were not ready for the pandemic and I think that we must learn our lesson. I am quite sure that if we face the pandemic once again, then we will once again face consequences as we are still not prepared.
If another pandemic comes it will still have a lot of negative impact but I think people are better prepared now than before. The one that happened in 2019 and 20 was unexpected.

It was really after the pendamic that I was determined to look for opportunity to make more money on the internet and I also consider it to be a way for you could earn some money. Especially in situations that everyone is on lockdown.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds