Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you decide to stick with online work due to the pandemic?

Well the pandemic was also a factors that encourage me to work on the internet, Though everyone was on lockdown and it was not really encouraging to stay like that without even looking for opportunity to make money.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you don't have experience you won't earn a reasonable amount of money, if you take your time and have the right knowledge you'll definitely enjoy what you do.
Having proper knowledge is one of the prerequisite for you to succeed in any venture whether it is online or offline. People should understand it properly to avoid mistakes.

Having proper knowledge is one of the prerequisite for you to succeed in any venture whether it is online or offline. People should understand it properly to avoid mistakes.
That's true, if you want to make the difference you need to know way you are doing first, a lot of people ended up failing because of this same reason, you have to be very careful.

That's true, if you want to make the difference you need to know way you are doing first, a lot of people ended up failing because of this same reason, you have to be very careful.
Probably, having proper knowledge of what you are doing is the first thing. After then you need to put in some level of seriousness and consistency to become successful.

Probably, having proper knowledge of what you are doing is the first thing. After then you need to put in some level of seriousness and consistency to become successful.
Yes that's right, if you don't know what you are doing like a lot of people do, you'll lose a lot of money in the process but if you take your time and learn, you'll enjoy your journey.

I don't think it's even up to two weeks I started working on bizdustry, how I wish I worked online during the pandemic I believe I could have earn a good amount of money.

I don't think it's even up to two weeks I started working on bizdustry, how I wish I worked online during the pandemic I believe I could have earn a good amount of money.
Wow that's very nice, I believe if you the needful here you can earn a tangible amount of money, bizdustry is one of the best paid to post platform you'll find out there.

Wow that's very nice, I believe if you the needful here you can earn a tangible amount of money, bizdustry is one of the best paid to post platform you'll find out there.
That's true, if you do the needful you can stand a good chance of earning money, but not only that you need to be serious if you are not serious there's no way you earn money.

Yes that's right, if you don't know what you are doing like a lot of people do, you'll lose a lot of money in the process but if you take your time and learn, you'll enjoy your journey.
Yeah, people simply end up losing a lot of money because they do not have proper knowledge of what they are doing and that is not advisable at all. It is just like gambling with your money.

That's true, if you do the needful you can stand a good chance of earning money, but not only that you need to be serious if you are not serious there's no way you earn money.
If you are not serious with what you are doing I don't think you can earn money online, before you can gain success you need to be hard working, only hardworking people succeed.

If you are not serious with what you are doing I don't think you can earn money online, before you can gain success you need to be hard working, only hardworking people succeed.
Serious individual often earn a good amount of money online, but if you are not a serious type there's no way you can earn money, you need to keep aside this mindset.

When it came to the pandemic originally, I imagine it brought many of you online to find work. Since the pandemic has kinda slowed down, I was wondering if you guys are sticking to online work? Or have some of you decided to go back into in person work as well?

I don't think I could do in person work again. I prefer online for sure.
I started online work when I was in the university in order to make some extra cash, but I didn't turned out well. I was a newbie and hadn't found any trustable site back then due to which I gave hope and decided not to waste time anymore. Though I randomly searched for genuine ways to make money every now and then. During the pandemic I had no other ways to make extra cash and we are facing financial crisis so I switched back to online platform this gime I did some genuine site though tge earning was very low, but during the time of pandemic when everything was worse it was good to have something rather than nothing. Now I am still trying hard to make some decent amount through online till the time I get some good offline job. I believe online work are great but we can't relt on them because we are not sure how long the site is going to stay around.

Serious individual often earn a good amount of money online, but if you are not a serious type there's no way you can earn money, you need to keep aside this mindset.
Unserious people don't really earn money, if you want to earn money then you have to be very serious,a lot of people have failed because they are not being serious.

there is no way you can be able to succeed in any online business if you are not determined to succeed. You must be very serious to work very hard in order to be successful.

Not really because of the pandemic , but because of the fact that I still need something I can do on spare time to generate some extra income . I don't want to waste a lot of my time without achieving anything from it.

Not really because of the pandemic , but because of the fact that I still need something I can do on spare time to generate some extra income . I don't want to waste a lot of my time without achieving anything from it.
I actually like this idea. If you have both offline and online business it will be a bit difficult but if you can be very consistent in both of them your chances of making more money will be very high. I have recently discovered that I develop interest for offline businesses

It is absolutely right that a large number of people are being forced to work online during the pandemic. The internet community expanded swiftly and exponentially during the pandemic.

i can authoritatively say that atleast 20% of the new influx into the online world was due to the pandemic period as so many people lost there jobs and the internet provided a viable alternative.

i can authoritatively say that atleast 20% of the new influx into the online world was due to the pandemic period as so many people lost there jobs and the internet provided a viable alternative.
Yeah, during the epidemic the number of people who started working online increased drastically. Since then so many of them has actually discovered several ways of making money online.

I actually like this idea. If you have both offline and online business it will be a bit difficult but if you can be very consistent in both of them your chances of making more money will be very high. I have recently discovered that I develop interest for offline businesses
Thanks, it all depends on you. I am a skilled worker and I only work when opportunity arises, but until then I read my book and I also look for opportunity to make money on the internet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds