Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you decide to stick with online work due to the pandemic?

When it came to the pandemic originally, I imagine it brought many of you online to find work. Since the pandemic has kinda slowed down, I was wondering if you guys are sticking to online work? Or have some of you decided to go back into in person work as well?

I don't think I could do in person work again. I prefer online for sure.
Pandemic was harsh for everybody businesses closed down and stuff like this I as lucky to be able to work online my salary was lower but my situation was better than people who had work

Advertisement Placeholder
Pandemic was harsh for everybody businesses closed down and stuff like this I as lucky to be able to work online my salary was lower but my situation was better than people who had work
the coronavirus pandemic was actually a harsh experience for so many people but at the same time, it made some people to discover several ways of making money online.

That is why I really love working online its teach me alot of lesson because during the pandemic I almost get broke if not for the little work I was doing online I dont think that its would have be profitable way which I can sustain myself.
So am in love working online its one of the best way am building my income now online

That is why I really love working online its teach me alot of lesson because during the pandemic I almost get broke if not for the little work I was doing online I dont think that its would have be profitable way which I can sustain myself.
So am in love working online its one of the best way am building my income now online
the truth is that whenever you are working online you have the opportunity to meet a lot of people and you can get a lot of knowledge from them. I've been able to learn so many things from people I have met online and so many of them are just selfless.

Prior to the pandemic, I was not very good in online but due to the period of the pandemic I felt it's the only Avenue to which I can be able to sustain my financial desires.

Prior to the pandemic, I was not very good in online but due to the period of the pandemic I felt it's the only Avenue to which I can be able to sustain my financial desires.
The truth is that the coronavirus pandemic actually helped so many people to discover several ways of making money online for themselves. I was among the people who started searching for several online opportunities.

When talking about online i was there before the pandemic and after the pandemic so I think that when you scave and see that you can make money online even after the pandemic people evacute their offline work premisses and start working online so I think that its depend on the person and which profession he want to take some people are still there working online even after the pandemic

When talking about online i was there before the pandemic and after the pandemic so I think that when you scave and see that you can make money online even after the pandemic people evacute their offline work premisses and start working online so I think that its depend on the person and which profession he want to take some people are still there working online even after the pandemic
Many of us were making money online before the pandemic but it was until then we were able to discover many things that works well. I never made a reasonable amount of money online until the pandemic.

I must say the pandemic has really helped me in terms of earning money online, I have earned a good amount of money during the pandemic, as a matter of fact I have started working online during that time.

I must say the pandemic has really helped me in terms of earning money online, I have earned a good amount of money during the pandemic, as a matter of fact I have started working online during that time.
The pandemic actually made many of us to discover more ways of making money online. I have been making money before the pandemic online but the amount of money was making was very small.

The pandemic actually made many of us to discover more ways of making money online. I have been making money before the pandemic online but the amount of money was making was very small.
Yes I know even though is small I believe it will cover up some things, earning money online is like a addition to me, it has helped me gain a lot of things, I really appreciate my presence here.

Actually the main reason I wanted and had to stick with online method of earning was because there were not so many opportunities to earn from offline.

Yes I know even though is small I believe it will cover up some things, earning money online is like a addition to me, it has helped me gain a lot of things, I really appreciate my presence here.
That is actually true anyway. If you are consistent here in a month you can be making over $30 which is quite cool for someone who is just starting on the internet.

That is actually true anyway. If you are consistent here in a month you can be making over $30 which is quite cool for someone who is just starting on the internet.
That's true, with time I believe you can even do more than this, having the good experience on what you are doing that's all that matters here, it will also help you to earn.

That's true, with time I believe you can even do more than this, having the good experience on what you are doing that's all that matters here, it will also help you to earn.
experience is always very important and necessary when it comes to working online and even offline. You need to be very consistent in what you do to become successful.

experience is always very important and necessary when it comes to working online and even offline. You need to be very consistent in what you do to become successful.
If you don't have experience you won't earn a reasonable amount of money, if you take your time and have the right knowledge you'll definitely enjoy what you do.

Before the pandemic I was working online and after the pandemic I have learn my lesson to quit every other jobs offline and concentrate with an online work which is profitable and I think that its the best what if the pandemic come up again so my business online is still there to aid me earn a living nobody next hours

Working from home is great and you should plan out your time properly if not it could amount to a waste of time. Sometimes, most especially if you're having kids at home just like I am.
Being a family man and doing this kind of online business will not be too paying as when it's done by singles. As you mentioned above there's will be too much distraction from children

When it came to the pandemic originally, I imagine it brought many of you online to find work. Since the pandemic has kinda slowed down, I was wondering if you guys are sticking to online work? Or have some of you decided to go back into in person work as well?

I don't think I could do in person work again. I prefer online for sure.
I prefer to stick to online work after pandemic because it make me to feel at home and get a lot of money to survive that season, we are doing a lot of job to get dollars yet will survive.
This is best attitude when somebody stick to online work because it is very sweet when you work with a good forum platform.

I prefer to stick to online work after pandemic because it make me to feel at home and get a lot of money to survive that season, we are doing a lot of job to get dollars yet will survive.
This is best attitude when somebody stick to online work because it is very sweet when you work with a good forum platform.
seriously I think that people are making money online so I think if you earn money advice someone to also follow you and be earning.
Earning money online is very good but you will need to try your best and develop a skill which will ensure that your earning come with ease or you will be gamble from one website to other

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds