Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you decide to stick with online work due to the pandemic?

Well, during and after the pandemic, alot of business companies and jobs has not recovered so the only Avenue for earning is the online and alot of people stick to it for survival.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, pandemic open my eyes to many things online. Before the pandemic, I only know few ways to make money online. I know about blogging and few other ways then. But immediately, the pandemic comes I started to focus on making money online.
No unfortunately I wasn't aware of this kind of online works because I was in stress and depression for not having a job. I wish i had this kind of optoin in my that pandemic situation because that was worst period of my life.

Well, during and after the pandemic, alot of business companies and jobs has not recovered so the only Avenue for earning is the online and alot of people stick to it for survival.
I think any business that has a serious owner should have been able to recover from the Corona virus pandemic effect. It is always advisable that businesses save extra funds for emergency.

Not really. I am very much interested to work online generally. It is something of a thrilling experience for you to stay at the comfort of your own and have to make some bucks on the internet. The pandemic was also a motivating factor.

Not really. I am very much interested to work online generally. It is something of a thrilling experience for you to stay at the comfort of your own and have to make some bucks on the internet. The pandemic was also a motivating factor.
the idea of making money on the internet has also thrilled me. It is something I automatically got very much interested on when I heard about it. Making money from the comfort of your home is priceless.

Thank GOD I was already making lots of money before the pandemic online but that was not much. It was during the pandemic time that I was able to learn so many things about online money making that I almost quit my job

Thank GOD I was already making lots of money before the pandemic online but that was not much. It was during the pandemic time that I was able to learn so many things about online money making that I almost quit my job
the pandemic actually gave a lot of people the chance to start making some good amount of money for themselves online. I was lucky to meet people who taught me some ways of making money online.

the idea of making money on the internet has also thrilled me. It is something I automatically got very much interested on when I heard about it. Making money from the comfort of your home is priceless.
Making money online is nice but at the same time you should be looking forward to have different ways of making money on the internet. It's not easy. It all requires dedication.

Making money online is nice but at the same time you should be looking forward to have different ways of making money on the internet. It's not easy. It all requires dedication.
Probably, having several sources of income on the internet is always very important and necessary. It will make you never to depend on one business venture online.

Probably, having several sources of income on the internet is always very important and necessary. It will make you never to depend on one business venture online.
Depending on one source of income is bad. That is one of the things I am trying all my possible means to avoid because one May fail and you will be left without any option to rely on.

There was many issue working online for new people during the pandemic but for someone like me I think that online also help us alot because during the pandemic many shop and firm where short down and closed so I think that working online is very good but you will need to be serious with what you are doing for me I have been working online before the pandemic came up

When it came to the pandemic originally, I imagine it brought many of you online to find work. Since the pandemic has kinda slowed down, I was wondering if you guys are sticking to online work? Or have some of you decided to go back into in person work as well?

I don't think I could do in person work again. I prefer online for sure.
Pandemic caused many people to start online jobs and businesses a survey should that during the pandemic 70 percent of jobs were done online.

Depending on one source of income is bad. That is one of the things I am trying all my possible means to avoid because one May fail and you will be left without any option to rely on.
Probably, it is therefore important for you to focus on one first then when you start making reasonable money you can venture into others. Focusing on many things at the same time you can confuse you.

Probably, it is therefore important for you to focus on one first then when you start making reasonable money you can venture into others. Focusing on many things at the same time you can confuse you.
When you are working online, you need to choose a specific niche that is in line with your passion and you should pursue it until you are able to make something reasonable from it. This is often better than doing so many things at the time.

When you are working online, you need to choose a specific niche that is in line with your passion and you should pursue it until you are able to make something reasonable from it. This is often better than doing so many things at the time.
Yeah, choosing a specific niche of your interest is always important but sometimes you also need to determine the level of competition in that niche. Competition can hamper your growth.

Yes you are right. That is based on my own personal experience . There was a time I was concentrating on content writing , web designing and blogging, learning those three things at once was not an easy thing.

Yes you are right. That is based on my own personal experience . There was a time I was concentrating on content writing , web designing and blogging, learning those three things at once was not an easy thing.
It is better to concentrate on a particular thing and learn it thoroughly before you rove to another thing . This is inexorable because you need to concentrate on one before you start to put so many things together.

It is better to concentrate on a particular thing and learn it thoroughly before you rove to another thing . This is inexorable because you need to concentrate on one before you start to put so many things together.
Agrees with you. That is absolutely necessary as our African parents will say that two things can't be hold with both hands when climbing a tree. But sometimes it is necessary for us to takes some risks of this nature

Probably, that's how it is. it is always very important and necessary focus on one thing and learn it well before you venture into another, if not you may end up confusing yourself.

If it is during the pandemic that you are talking about I have been into it before the pandemic so I think that I have been working online before the pandemic but if you ask me so many people work and come online during the pandemic they make money and sustain themself I know alot who dosnt want to go back to their work offline even after the pandemic

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds