Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you decide to stick with online work due to the pandemic?

If it is during the pandemic that you are talking about I have been into it before the pandemic so I think that I have been working online before the pandemic but if you ask me so many people work and come online during the pandemic they make money and sustain themself I know alot who dosnt want to go back to their work offline even after the pandemic
I think the pandemic actually gave a lot of people the opportunity to make tangible amount of money for themselves. It was during that period that so many of us started making reasonable money online.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is better to concentrate on a particular thing and learn it thoroughly before you rove to another thing . This is inexorable because you need to concentrate on one before you start to put so many things together.
If you do not have broaden knowledge about so many things, it is better to be focused on one thing because you will get confused along the line, if you are doing so many things at the time.

If you do not have broaden knowledge about so many things, it is better to be focused on one thing because you will get confused along the line, if you are doing so many things at the time.
Probably, when you begin to make enough money in that particular one you can use the money to invest in other things that will give you more money. That is the best way to be profitable online.

Probably, when you begin to make enough money in that particular one you can use the money to invest in other things that will give you more money. That is the best way to be profitable online.
This is the power in concentration because you must have gotten acquainted before you look into another form of investment to increase your sources of income.

When it came to the pandemic originally, I imagine it brought many of you online to find work. Since the pandemic has kinda slowed down, I was wondering if you guys are sticking to online work? Or have some of you decided to go back into in person work as well?

I don't think I could do in person work again. I prefer online for sure.
My enthusiasm in making money online truly piqued when I saw how much money my friends and acquaintances were making, which was during the pandemic. Even after the pandemic, I still enjoy it.

My enthusiasm in making money online truly piqued when I saw how much money my friends and acquaintances were making, which was during the pandemic. Even after the pandemic, I still enjoy it.
One of the ways to get encouraged and get engrossed in online money making avenues is when you have someone close to you making good income from online medium.

When it came to the pandemic originally, I imagine it brought many of you online to find work. Since the pandemic has kinda slowed down, I was wondering if you guys are sticking to online work? Or have some of you decided to go back into in person work as well?

I don't think I could do in person work again. I prefer online for sure.
Yes, it is not wrong to say that when corona came, I started looking for sources of earning online because at that time the situation and conditions were such that no one could not earn and there was nothing to eat and drink. We didn't have money for the cure of sickness too so that was the time which grab alot of people to online earnings.

Probably, that's how it is. it is always very important and necessary focus on one thing and learn it well before you venture into another, if not you may end up confusing yourself.
The new birds will find it very laborious to put together so many things at a time it is however arduous for such individual to cope with so many sources of income at once. It is better to focus on one first.

The new birds will find it very laborious to put together so many things at a time it is however arduous for such individual to cope with so many sources of income at once. It is better to focus on one first.
Definitely, focusing on one thing will make you to become an expert after some period of time. That is one of the major secrets of succeeding on the internet.

That is true, pandemic has helped so many people to find online work where they are actually making money, eve if one didn't see the bigger one to make enough money, at least you can start with little one.

One of the ways to get encouraged and get engrossed in online money making avenues is when you have someone close to you making good income from online medium.
In my opinion, this is one of the best ways to fuel a person's passion of making money online. This really motivates you to follow in their footsteps and also earn online income to benefit you financially.

That is true, pandemic has helped so many people to find online work where they are actually making money, eve if one didn't see the bigger one to make enough money, at least you can start with little one.
the Corona virus pandemic actually made me to discover several ways of making money online. I was making peanuts before the pandemic but I met people who really helped me during the lockdown.

the Corona virus pandemic actually made me to discover several ways of making money online. I was making peanuts before the pandemic but I met people who really helped me during the lockdown.
That's interesting, alot of people the coronavirus pandemic actually has made them to discover online work, likewise me too coronavirus pandemic has also made to discover online work.

Well sometimes it depends on our understanding and the level of our success in online stuffs. I will definitely stick to online if I have no business to run offline.

That's interesting, alot of people the coronavirus pandemic actually has made them to discover online work, likewise me too coronavirus pandemic has also made to discover online work.
things like the Coronavirus pandemic always make people to discover new opportunities. It actually pushed a lot of people to start looking for alternative ways of making money for themselves.

Actually since I discovered that the pandemic has caused so much damages to the global economy, and making my offline mesirable, I decided to quit and concentrate to online stuffs and business.

things like the Coronavirus pandemic always make people to discover new opportunities. It actually pushed a lot of people to start looking for alternative ways of making money for themselves.
That's true, if the help of pandemic alot of people won't know about online work, because many people come to know online works, do to pandemic many people come know online jobs.

That's true, if the help of pandemic alot of people won't know about online work, because many people come to know online works, do to pandemic many people come know online jobs.
Yeah, the corona virus pandemic actually made many of us to discover the opportunities available to make money online. The interest to make money on the internet are actually grew during that time.

Working from home is great, but you should schedule your time effectively; otherwise, it might be a waste of time. Sometimes, particularly if you have children at home like I do.
Working from home is excellent, but you need schedule your time effectively; else, it could be a waste of time. Sometimes, particularly if you have children at home as I do.

One of the major reasons I continued working on the internet is because it is a very lucrative way of making money. I was making money online before the pandemic but it was very little.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds