Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I used to work a 9-5 job daily and it was draining on my body and mind. When I started to make profits working online, I started to realize that 9-5's were something I'd never look at or do again. I was done. Now days, working online is my life and I honestly prefer life this way. My days are relatively quiet, free of drama and most of my work is done early so I can enjoy the rest of my day.

Did you quit a 9-5 job to work online from now on?

Advertisement Placeholder
Working online hasn't pushed me to quit my job. My job isn't so demanding and I even run a business aside from my job. Working online serves as another source of income for me.

Actually I don't have a 9-5 job for now but sincerely even if I have such a job, I wouldn't quit it for online busineses, there is no harm in doing both so far one is offline and the other is online, I believe I can cope with both.

Working online can never push one to quit their job you can only create chance for yourself in order to have time for yourself to do your online work, because my online work can never me to quite my job.

This topic is an interesting one and its really happening to me right now because when I calculated the earnings I am making here only on bizdustry and my offline earning at the end of the month, its almost the same , but instead of quitting my offline work , I decided to do the two and always comes online whenever I am free from my offline activities.

I am a fashion designer. There is no way I can quit fashion and come fully online to make money. But I like making money online because it doesn't disturbe me from my offline job

I don't have a 9-5 job I have my own business that I run so I don't have any reason to quit it for online job.This is coupled with the fact that my earnings online are very small.

I am planning on starting my own offline business soon, my online gigs has not stopped me from making plans, and even when I start, I won't stop no matter how much I start earning, online. It's best to always have more than one source of income.

I am currently not earning close to what I am making offline so I am not even considering quitting my offline job right now but if I should make so much money I might consider it.

I'm still trying to find my feet online but I don't quit the job for online work as it is mobile and a bit has a bit leniency.

It is different strokes for different folks here too. Your experience of what made you quit your 9 to 5 job can not be the same with another who keeps his own 9 to 5 job while still maintain working online

I never had a permanent 9 to 5 job actually in the past. Just only worked a short period of time. But I have been someone that has been online almost my life till this very moment. I still find it very interesting working online today

I started my career as a newspaper writer, then moved to online work. I briefly worked in a company (for about one yar) but I did not like the job and continued working online.

Yes last year while I was teaching, a friend of mine introduced me to an online transcription job which I later resigned from my teaching job and started transcription. Although the account was later close for no reason. but I still like my own time

Right now, I don't have an offline job and so I am only working online. But I am looking for an offline job because what I earn online is not that much. When looking for a 9-5 job, I want to choose one that I am really passionate about. That way, I won't quit it but I will surely still work online as source of side income and because it is so much fun.

Well for me not necessarily so that working online prevented me from offline jobs but there are even no offline jobs anymore at least any worth your time and effort, the ease and freedom online was key

Online job is not giving me enough money that I would consider quitting my offline business but then it is something that I am on track to accomplish if I keep on working hard.

I'm still trying to find my feet online but I don't quit the job for online work as it is mobile and a bit has a bit leniency.

Seriously, a lot of people finding it very hard to get jobs to do online another to make money so it's going to be and an unreasonable decision for you to quit your offline job and struggle to get online work to do.

I don't have a job, however, I started working online due to Covid. Since I did not have to go to college, I had a lot of extra time, therefore, I started looking for online work opportunities and found Bizdustry where I could make some cool cash

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds