Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer's Weakness

That is called marketing skill. If you are in a restaurant and order the food that the waiter recommends (it might be really expensive) or are in a jewelry store and buy the piece that a salesgirl recommends (might be expensive item), these guys must be wonderful marketers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some customers use good approach when buying product, sometimes customers need to be enlighten them about the products so some of the customers don't know what them want, so is very important to enlighten them.
As far as I'm concerned I think it is the duty of a customer to educate themselves on The importance or benefits of a product before he or she will purchase it and that is why I always advise anyone to stick to the product that they have always been purchasing rather than purchasing a new product that they do not know anything about or they do not have any recommendation for it.

There are certain kind of customers that won't get caught up in such kind of offers. All I can say is for you to work on improving your services or product.

Customers main weakness is discount. If you promise to be taking a dime out of the initial cost, for your customers you have bought them for life

Customers always love it when they are treated on top because without them the business is not even going to exist in the first place and you should always ensure that you give them this kind of treatment always.

Yeah indeed it's important to have employees that knows how to get across to the customers and able to recommend services, those options could even have been better than what they had in mind before

Customers approach is very essential in the business especially for the first time, if you are treated like a king or queen from the attendant of a business even if you are not wish to buy initially you might changed your mind and convince by the approach you were given

Yes I agree,most of these promos are the weakness of the customers.Also if you have an excellent brand of product with a high demand from people ,the customers will continue to buy even if the price increases

As a customer, for example in a restaurant or department store, it is only natural for waiters or service crews and salesclerks to approach us and accommodate us. They will suggest things (like their promos, new arrivals, best sellers, etc), of course they do that so that they can increase the sales of their company, and so that they can have an incentive or commission. Often, most customers fall into this kind of hypnotism, which even inside them is not really what they want and that is not the reason they go there. The ability and capability of other employees to entertain their customers is just as exciting and impressive. Isn’t that impressive? 🤭 Share your thoughts about this. 😊
The psychology of selling reveals that humans live to be told what to do that is why mist waiters and even high sellers always try to tell their customers what they have

The motivation of customers means alot to the business. the level of how you interact or approach your customers really Matters that will makes them to continue as much as they can to patronize your venture for the purchase of their daily goods and services.

Well I think it is essential that you study your customers well and knowing weakness is a business strategy that one must use to his advantage

Well I think it is essential that you study your customers well and knowing weakness is a business strategy that one must use to his advantage
Very true, once you can know the weakness of your customers you can use it to get and attract them. Some companies make use of surveys to find out how their customer act and react to certain things to help them deal with customers better.

As a customer, for example in a restaurant or department store, it is only natural for waiters or service crews and salesclerks to approach us and accommodate us. They will suggest things (like their promos, new arrivals, best sellers, etc), of course they do that so that they can increase the sales of their company, and so that they can have an incentive or commission. Often, most customers fall into this kind of hypnotism, which even inside them is not really what they want and that is not the reason they go there. The ability and capability of other employees to entertain their customers is just as exciting and impressive. Isn’t that impressive? 🤭 Share your thoughts about this. 😊
For me if I were to have my own business in the future I would never take advantage of any customers weakness in fact I will love them to love my product because they actually love it not because they have a weakness towards resisting my product or service.

Truly this is another marketing strategy, that is why even most business or restaurant owners they look for employees who are well body structured and presentable so that they can market the products well with their influence.

For me if I were to have my own business in the future I would never take advantage of any customers weakness in fact I will love them to love my product because they actually love it not because they have a weakness towards resisting my product or service.
Personally I see this as understanding your target audience and what is needed to get their attention. If a customer has a soft spot for a particular thing and I am able to use this to get their attention, would you consider this as taking advantage of their weakness?

Employees, especially those who get to relate with customers one on one should be able to know how best to handle clients. customers have their weaknesses and so they should be made to feel comfortable.

Some customers have a decent approach when purchasing things; nevertheless, occasionally customers need to be educated about the products; for example, some customers are unsure of what they want, thus it is critical to educate them.

That's wise decision, as business owner you don't have to act rude and stubborn to your customers but rather entertain them,they will like it,and at the end they will be your regular customer.

Customers main weakness is discount. If you promise to be taking a dime out of the initial cost, for your customers you have bought them for life
This may not work for everyone. There are some customers who might insist on buying the good at the reduced price even after the discount period must have ended. If you keep doing this, you might run at a loss in your business.

A lot of customers have a weak spot of not avoiding free stuffs and discounts. If you offer free products on certain products and if you offer huge discounts, customers can hardly say no even to the products that they do not actually want

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds