Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer's Weakness

iamgroot

🌱HARD-HEADED
Credits
As a customer, for example in a restaurant or department store, it is only natural for waiters or service crews and salesclerks to approach us and accommodate us. They will suggest things (like their promos, new arrivals, best sellers, etc), of course they do that so that they can increase the sales of their company, and so that they can have an incentive or commission. Often, most customers fall into this kind of hypnotism, which even inside them is not really what they want and that is not the reason they go there. The ability and capability of other employees to entertain their customers is just as exciting and impressive. Isn’t that impressive? 🤭 Share your thoughts about this. 😊

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I agree. However, the employees of a restaurant (for example), I don't think they have any economic incentives. However, it is their task to do the best for the customers. This is what the owner asks them.
The employee there has a fixed salary. They're not paid also for rake-off.
This is what I believe, despite I never having worked in a place like a restaurant.
Thank you.

Inasmuch as most customers are sweet talked into buying what they normally may not want to buy as a result of staffs approaching them and telling them about their offers, some of these customers do not know what they want so it's very important for a staff to enlighten them about the products and offers that the organization has to offer.

Some customers use good approach when buying product, sometimes customers need to be enlighten them about the products so some of the customers don't know what them want, so is very important to enlighten them.

As a customer, for example in a restaurant or department store, it is only natural for waiters or service crews and salesclerks to approach us and accommodate us. They will suggest things (like their promos, new arrivals, best sellers, etc), of course they do that so that they can increase the sales of their company, and so that they can have an incentive or commission. Often, most customers fall into this kind of hypnotism, which even inside them is not really what they want and that is not the reason they go there. The ability and capability of other employees to entertain their customers is just as exciting and impressive. Isn’t that impressive? 🤭 Share your thoughts about this. 😊
Yes that's true, reaching out to a customer's heart is the way to win them over. Choices are influenced by many factors including peer pressure and by the supposedly more experience in a particular field.
If you as a business man can read into the tone of expression of your customers, you can sense that fear factor or not too such about this. So it's left for you to allow him express himself and not whatever knowledge they have came with at first.

Yes you are 100% right. To assess the costumers thinking and choice is the real talent of employees, sometimes they convince costumers and costumers buy things by them. Even some time customer does not want to buy anything but employees give a magic words and costumers convinced by them.
[automerge]1612169157[/automerge]
Yes you are 100% right. To assess the costumers thinking and choice is the real talent of employees, sometimes they convince costumers and costumers buy things by them. Even some time customer does not want to buy anything but employees give a magic words and costumers convinced by them.

Yes that's true, reaching out to a customer's heart is the way to win them over. Choices are influenced by many factors including peer pressure and by the supposedly more experience in a particular field.
If you as a business man can read into the tone of expression of your customers, you can sense that fear factor or not too such about this. So it's left for you to allow him express himself and not whatever knowledge they have came with at first.
There I was weak when I was a service crew, I was very shy. So every time I enter a mall or restaurant as a customer, I am very amazed at the crews and clerks for their sales talk, I am also a victim of their strategy, and when I come home, I just laugh at why I bought what they offered me 😂

Disorganized.
Self-critical/sensitive.
Perfectionism (note: this can be a strength in many roles, so be sure you have an example of how perfectionism can be a problem to demonstrate that you've thought deeply about this trait)
Shy/Not adept at public speaking.

Disorganized.
Self-critical/sensitive.
Perfectionism (note: this can be a strength in many roles, so be sure you have an example of how perfectionism can be a problem to demonstrate that you've thought deeply about this trait)
Shy/Not adept at public speaking.
The last one is so me. Hahaha but that was before, and I'm glad that I overcame my shyness in dealing with customers. Yeah, everything said ml is right, moreover no matter what you look like, there is nothing ugly when you have charm and charisma towards the customers.

That's another form of marketing. At times, shop owner sweetalk the customers in order to lure them into buying from them even when they don't want or feel like buying that particular goods or products.

As you can tell, I have a rather strong opinion on this topic. Like many of you, I was trained to use a SWOT analysis as a part of my marketing plan process. The idea was to get to a great strategy by understanding your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and then come up with a killer marketing

Some examples of weaknesses include:
  • Disorganized.
  • Self-critical/sensitive.
  • Perfectionism (note: this can be a strength in many roles, so be sure you have an example of how perfectionism can be a problem to demonstrate that you've thought deeply about this trait)
  • Shy/Not adept at public speaking.

Being able to convince your fellow human to do things your ways or buy your products is a magic that needs to be studied. On a serious note now, convincing customers isn’t very easy. First you’ve to figure out the best approach that works for you. Sometimes, it works sometimes it doesn’t but most times employees with good sense of humor tends to attract more customers. Anyways it’s Avery good thing and admirable.

Yes dear you are very right, the customer satisfaction is very necessary for the development and progress of every business. And the way you deal with your customer is very important.
The people who deal their customer effectively and with kind attitude always succeed to enhance their sales.

• Leasing challenges from bad landlords, insufficient space, lack of rent protection.
  • Infrastructure problems, like possible road construction to interrupt consumer access, plumbing troubles.

Every business does whatever needs to be done to achieve success and attract more sales. Customers need to feel safe and comfortable as well hence, the need for workers to be friendly, accommodating and ready to seize any business opportunity.

Here are the list of customer weaknesses based on SWOT analysis:
*Declining net promoter scores.
*High level of customer turnover.
*Limited market share.
*Limited niche marketing success.
*Limited number of new customers.
*Limited overall customer equity.
*Low levels of customer satisfaction.
*No clear segments targeted

Businesses need more than a good product or service to attract customers and keep them coming back for more. Good customer care encourages loyalty and makes customers want to spread the word about a company's offerings. A company's ability to provide a satisfying customer care experience typically depends on the strengths and weaknesses of its employees.

Consumers weakness is there choice and want, if you as a business owner can meet the choice and demands of your costomers then you can be able to meet their weakness. You must know your costomers weakness and meet their demands.

Not enough human resources, weak brand reputation low level of customers satisfaction, tight marketing budget..... When all these things are in your business it makes the customers weak
[automerge]1612171785[/automerge]
Not enough human resources, weak brand reputation low level of customers satisfaction, tight marketing budget..... When all these things are in your business it makes the customers weak
Sometimes when I work into a super market I expect them to have some trending brands of goods not seeing those brands I came for make me weak

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds