Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Corruption of any level, have you seen it before?

I live in a country where corruption is a normal thing in many governmental departments. This is why many people like myself try to avoid visiting government offices because I do not like such kind of corrupt government officers. The good thing is that I mostly do not even feel the need to visit such offices.

Advertisement Placeholder
I live in a country where corruption is a normal thing in many governmental departments. This is why many people like myself try to avoid visiting government offices because I do not like such kind of corrupt government officers. The good thing is that I mostly do not even feel the need to visit such offices.
With your comment , I can sense we are from the same country because that's their daily activities, they at filled with corruption from the politician from the highest to the lowest rank.

Yeah. I think we have seen this come into play in countries like China. Perhaps when capital offences are brandished to people guilty of corruption at the highest level, people will refrain from it.
Absolutely true. This would significantly reduce the rate of corruption in the country as people in power would be scared to endorse in such practice

I have witnessed a lot of corruption scenarios . Bribe especially occurs a lot.Even in the school setting in fact everywhere. You will be asked to pay for things that are supposed to free just because of the greed of those involved.
Yes it do happen in different perspectives something you are not suppose to pay for but the school will force you to pay which is not suppose and necessary.

I have seen corruption in my country, but corruption is mostly present in governmental departments. This is something that is hard to deal with because corrupt officers never allow faithful people to work honestly.

Corruption is being practiced here openly even by a policeman and others that I understand.. I don't really have much experience about the political sectors of the country because I don't really have interest to read politics news but corruption is almost everywhere in all institution.

I've witnessed corruption. I can even say i've been a victim of corruption. When i was still seeking admission into the university i couldn't get any course while others were given their desired courses to study just because they knew someone.

I definitely have experienced corruption at every level, I read about the corruption going on at the highest level, I think greed is part of human nature and some people just can't help themselves.
The real and definite reason for corruption is greed, when people , workers and government officials needs more power or money , they tend to involve themselves in corruption.

I haven't seen corruption before but I heard of so many corrupt practices that is happening with some politicians and policemen and even saw some on videos but physically I haven't seen any. I know they are everywhere.

I can just look at the US government and give you a book's length of corruption right there! We live in a world where most wealthy and rich people did very shady things to get where they are. Bezos is a good example of that without any affiliation on the surface to the government but because he owns Washington Post, he commands culture and politics. He is more proud of that than Amazon. Ask yourself why that is.

Here in Nigeria, we get to see gross corruption everyday of our lives and it's unfortunate that things are continuously getting bad by the day as nothing is being done to stop it.

Here in Nigeria, we get to see gross corruption everyday of our lives and it's unfortunate that things are continuously getting bad by the day as nothing is being done to stop it.
That is true but I just believe with time everything would be resolved. What I have come to understand is that this is as a result of bad leadership that is why we are advised to get a PVC to vote out bad leaders.

Definitely the way the world is now almost everybody are very cautious, sincerely there is high level of corruption in the business field I could still remember working for a young boss who promoted a lady that did not worth promotion because he was in love with her
Seriously, you need to see what's going on in my country Nigeria with its high level of corruption and abuse of office power from even the least office holder.

It's a norm in my country to give police 👮 bribe on daily basis. Bus drivers bribe them on daily basis to break traffic rules. Nigeria 🇳🇬 sucks big time.
But sincerely what you just said now has an atom of truth in it but it is not all the police force that is corrupt,but I feel that this corruption comes from the higher level

Corruption is being practiced here openly even by a policeman and others that I understand.. I don't really have much experience about the political sectors of the country because I don't really have interest to read politics news but corruption is almost everywhere in all institution.
Corruption is everywhere in the world now and the law enforcement agencies that are supposed to deal with corruption are also at the forefront of the corruption , corruption is in the religion as well as in schools .

I think almost everyone around the world have witnessed some cases of corruption. The corruption in my country severally ranging from the policeman to politicians and the lot of others. The policeman in my country are very much corrupt and I believe it is also so in so many other countries.

It is easier to see corruption. It is harder to see these other more formal, even legal forms of corruption. It is easy to assume that these are not even issues, but in my opinion Corruption affects the poorest the most, in rich or poor nations, though all elements of society are affected in some way as corruption undermines political development, ,economic development, the environment, people’s health and more.

Corruption is everywhere in the world now and the law enforcement agencies that are supposed to deal with corruption are also at the forefront of the corruption , corruption is in the religion as well as in schools .
Well maybe as time goes on , the government will help fight corruption and this is definitely something that everyone should be eager to stop. .. it is so unfortunate that the people we trust are the ones that are leading in corruption themselves.

Corruption is very very rapid in my country that I personally usually sees it every time and every moment, since my primary school I see corruption going on up to my higher institution.

Corruption is very very rapid in my country that I personally usually sees it every time and every moment, since my primary school I see corruption going on up to my higher institution.
Corruption is prevalent and it's everywhere across all sectors. You are very right in your assessment that it has eaten deep into the fabric of the educational system.in the country.

I've witnessed corruption. I can even say i've been a victim of corruption. When i was still seeking admission into the university i couldn't get any course while others were given their desired courses to study just because they knew someone.
Funny thing is this act is being masked under the guise of networking or connection. The world has become so corrupt that things never imagined are now the norm.
Private establishments aren't left out, once you're close to the top echelon, you begin to enjoy favours which no one sees as bad.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds