Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Corruption of any level, have you seen it before?

My country is one of the most corrupt countries in the world and I have seen corruption manifest every single day and in different forms and it is really bad.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have seen almost all in the list of the number you mentioned above. In my country, there is even corruption in the schooling system, so there is no way other sectors will be free of corruption.

Well that is nothing compared to the trillion of dollars stolen by one woman and recovered by the federal government and still yet they are still borrowing money from foreign countries
Well that is nothing compared to the trillion of dollars stolen by one woman and recovered by the federal government and still yet they are still borrowing money from foreign countries

More seriously Nigeria is a very funny country where people can do whatever they feel like I still act like it ok because they are fully aware no action is going to be taking against them, in Nigerian language we call it they GALANT

Corruption can exist at many levels in a society. A corrupt policeman may accept a bribe to ignore an offence; a local politician and businessman may exchange money or gifts in order to secure government contracts; a head of state or a national government may engage in corruption on a massive scale to drain money from a country. Which forms of corruption, if any, have you seen?
Yes.
Corruption exists at many levels in the society.
I have seen a teacher take bribe from a parent to ensure the ward is promoted to the next class.
I have seen examination supervisors take money from candidates to provide them with chips.
I have seen politicians taking sides with terrorists to achieve their dubious aims.

Corruption is almost everywhere in the world and in all society and its rampant here in African countries , whereby you will be told to bring money by a common gatekeeper to see a politician that promises to help you.
Corruption can exist at many levels in a society. A corrupt policeman may accept a bribe to ignore an offence; a local politician and businessman may exchange money or gifts in order to secure government contracts; a head of state or a national government may engage in corruption on a massive scale to drain money from a country. Which forms of corruption, if any, have you seen?

Of course I have first hand. I submitted an application for a job and a friend who is family member to one of the interviewer which I know I'm more qualified than got the job

I was a victim of corruption in one organisation I worked before. Those in higher position were paid their monthly wages as when due but those in the lower class were not considered at all. Eventually, I left without being paid 8 months salary

I have seen alot of corruption most especially in my country no sector is free from corruption , so we see it as normal way of life, because the slogan is if you are to be in their shoes you will do worst

In most cases, you cannot even see that corruption has actually occurred. You cannot foresee financial embezzlement until it has occurred. If that was possible, there would be no corruption as it would have been stopped before happening.

I've noticed and seen corruption and hypocrisy in diverse facets. The most annoying is during the pandemic where government hoarded palliatives from vulnerable civilians and when it was time for the vaccination they now want to force citizens to take it but they didn't force them to take the palliatives!

Even in your home where you stay there is corruption where your sister or brother will be giving a bigger meat due to him or her being the favourite.
[automerge]1634403446[/automerge]
There is corruption everywhere even without parents and children where one child will be given money secretly and the other won't so it's everywhere.

Last edited:
Yes I've seen corrupt Police officers collecting bribes from people and using force to extort money from people it is not a good pratice

Yes. even at all levels. Nigerian government is a perfect example. Even Nigerian police hands aren't clean at all. We keep fighting corruption here each day

The corruption that scared me the most is the one that happened in the church where a couple will collect offering money and pack it to the back of their car boot.

corruption has become a normality in most of the countries , people takes corruption has a way to earn a living which is very very bad ,all the leaders are corrupted they bring about corruption

The experience I've had with corruption is when I reach the cut off mark to get admitted into university and I was denied the admission and those that have below the points that I made got admission into the system.

Corruption is when you drag a piece of land that belongs to a poor orphan all because he is she wouldn't have anybody to speak on his or her behalf.
Corruption is when you buy a good for N100 (Nigerian currency) and you tell your customer you bought it for N500.
Corruption is when you live in someone's house on the ground of renting without paying a dime.
Corruption is when you go to buy bananas form a poor Hawker and you price and confuse the poor child to sell far below what it's ought to but you do not price food nor drinks in big restaurants.
And the list goes on and on...

There is no way you would expect a country where the President of the country is the head and father of corruption, there will never be anything that doesn't have corrupt practices in it.
Lmao, I can't stop laughing😅. I wouldn't say that the president is the head of corruption but because he's a public figure is why it's so obvious.

At every level in my country there are happenings of corruption being seen and experienced from the private sector to the government institutions where bribe are demanded before things get done.

I've seen corruption in almost all the levels, in my former work place, I saw a whole lot of corruption that landed so many into problems.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds