Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Corruption of any level, have you seen it before?

Corruption is works or it became very moral in our modern life, you can bride a policeman to ignore the cases which is only happens from policemens.

Advertisement Placeholder
All of the above. There are some you haven't include. To some extent, I don't know the way forward on how to tackle this, because it's has come to stay even in some churches which portrait the holy place of God.

Last edited:
Corruption exists at all levels in my country. From the educational, government to the private sector, it has eaten deep into the roots of the nation that most people see it as a normal way of life

Corruption levels has gone so deeply in my country both from the Government and the private organisations sectors, it's really gone beyond control.

Corruption levels has gone so deeply in my country both from the Government and the private organisations sectors, it's really gone beyond control.
Indeed in my country, corruption has become a thing of the norm. Our young ones now grow up in a generation that sees corruption as a natural phenomenon. They end up carrying out these corrupt practices as well

Lmao, I can't stop laughing😅. I wouldn't say that the president is the head of corruption but because he's a public figure is why it's so obvious.

Seriously, it's not a laughing matter in my country because it would be very obvious that a politician is very corrupt and once he joins the incumbent party in power, the president will welcome him in and all persecution dropped against him. I weep for my country Nigeria.

Seriously, it's not a laughing matter in my country because it would be very obvious that a politician is very corrupt and once he joins the incumbent party in power, the president will welcome him in and all persecution dropped against him. I weep for my country Nigeria.
Do you have factual evidence to prove this? As I do think that there are some few individuals who are still upright in politics in our country.

One of the experience I had with corruption in my country was when I went to have coronavirus test. It was supposed to be a free but I was charged #50, 0000 to be tested.

When it comes to the issue of curruption i have seen all you have just highlited out here,it is very evident here in my country,and its one of the problems we are currenly facing.

Nigeria is a very funny country where anything goes and it's a country of the rich where they can easily break the law and pay their way through without suffering any consequences.

I think I have seen corruption on the highest level in my country where the Rich only care about themselves and forget the masses. In the government offices they only employ their children even with out making them go for interviews or screening while those who go interviews and screening are left behind with out jobs.

Corruption in my country has become way of some peoples life especially the higher calibre of people, the politicians and some public holders offices

Corruption in my country has become way of some peoples life especially the higher calibre of people, the politicians and some public holders offices
There are corruption in almost of the firm we are working with,I have seen corruption even when I was working offline for my boss and I do beleive that its not that too good to be involve in corruption and I quite my former offline jobs because of corruption

There's corruption in almost the sector of the economy is my country. For you to be able to get what you need, you must know someone or know someone that know someone in government or you bribe your way to get it. It is very pathetic.

I actually think that before you report them ,make sure you have enough evidence that the company is indulging in corruption so that you won't be the one to be jailed ,but if am the one ,I would surely report such company

Corruption isn't difficult to find nowadays. They exist both in viral and mild forms; mild forms that include nepotism, favouritism are common experiences everyday while the news keep reporting those that are corrupt on a bigger scale.

The highest form of corruption I have come across is within my country's political leaders. I couldn't believe that most leaders treats their citizens as if they are babies without a full developed brain. Last 2 years, it was in the news that a "snake" swallowed all the monies from the accountant general office, knowing fully well that it was being syphoned by them. This was so annoying 😵. Corruption is the order of the day as far as politics is concerned.

Corruption of any level have I seen it before, my country Nigeria is the home of corruption of every level I see every day, but I think the one that caught my attention was the corrupt lie that was sold to the general public about a snake crawling into the in-built office and swallow Ghana must go filled with cash.... That was the height of it all
Lol. Heard this was so shocked. They divert millions of naira and came up with such a ridiculous excuse. Funny thing is that nothing was done about it

Well corruption is actually every where in the society and it can be seen even in the small places because it is actually very common, corruption can also be found in Churches

The highest form of corruption I have come across is within my country's political leaders. I couldn't believe that most leaders treats their citizens as if they are babies without a full developed brain. Last 2 years, it was in the news that a "snake" swallowed all the monies from the accountant general office, knowing fully well that it was being syphoned by them. This was so annoying 😵. Corruption is the order of the day as far as politics is concerned.
Haha, did you also hear the news of how they claimed rats chased them out of the presidential villa and how a monkey ate 70 million?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds