Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Corruption of any level, have you seen it before?

Corruption is prevalent and it's everywhere across all sectors. You are very right in your assessment that it has eaten deep into the fabric of the educational system.in the country.
Yeah, so now the best thing to do for me is to just do what is right and forget about those making corruption to over spread. Most of these people are politicians.

Advertisement Placeholder
have witness corruption during election where we never got too the voting unit but was force to a house with armed men and the election was done themselves. There are so much to count honestly

have witness corruption during election where we never got too the voting unit but was force to a house with armed men and the election was done themselves. There are so much to count honestly
That's true,that's why me and some folks in my country don't like to vote, there is a lot of distraction and noise, I believe you understand what I mean if you are from my country Nigeria.

Corruption anywhere is same corruption everywhere in the world. Even in supposed saner climes. Corruption in my country is in a very apauling level I can certainly tell you that

It is just like the Nigerian Air fraud that is carried out by the minister of aviation in the country where he spent billions of Naira only to carry out a scam that is called Nigerian Air with Ethiopian Airlines and nobody's doing anything about it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds