Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Convincing advertisements

Lord Saru

Renowned member
Credits
Coming to online marketing, it is very difficult to produce a form of convincing advertisements. Fraudulence has gotten inside so much that we tend to view everything with suspicion.

I researched on certain convincing advertisements and the only legitimate one I could come up was.....none.

This got me thinking. I would like to hear your views regarding making up of convincing advertisements. Tell me, how do you make one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement Placeholder
First you have to be sincere when advertising your product or wherever you are selling, don't be overly concerned about selling off your products, if you're product is very active in terms of performance, then you have nothing to worry about.

Coming to online marketing, it is very difficult to produce a form of convincing advertisements. Fraudulence has gotten inside so much that we tend to view everything with suspicion.

I researched on certain convincing advertisements and the only legitimate one I could come up was.....none.

This got me thinking. I would like to hear your views regarding making up of convincing advertisements. Tell me, how do you make one?
What kind of advertisement are you talking about?? Is it the digital marketing advertisement? Or affiliate marketing, or influencer advertisements?? You need to be specific so I will help you out with the right answer.

I think what you mean is creating an advertisement that will awake a feeling in the customer, so that will relate with the product because of an past experience, this is how most of the advertisements work.

You're right, to produce a convincing online advertisement is a very difficult task due to outspread of fraudsters,the only way you can convince them is to advertise your products with promo

I agree with you , because as good as internet is, some bad minded people are taking the advantage of internet and use it in a wrong way by defrauding people, even you will be suspicious of some legitimate business or investment you see online because never can tell if it is a scam, except you are refered by someone known to you and can give a testimony of it.

For someone who sells products that require direct response sales, how you pitch your advertisement is of grave importance. You should research your audience and their behaviors, using of infographics and most especially videos means converts very well.

These days, there is no point in getting people to endorse products because even that has been polluted by money minded celebrities thay endorse all sorts of things.

And added to it, people are getting suspicious about products each passing day.

There are lot of ways to earn online but convincing advertising is such a difficult task due to wide range of competitors. People make ads creatively to inspire the consumers.

To make your advertisement convincing firstly, you have to think like the consumers, know what to deliver, know what they would want. For example if you're dealing with children you should have it in mind that making your adverts colourful would attract them and when they start yearning for your products you'd start earning

I think convincing is one of the difficult job. I have never got success with that and also ads don't pay out that strong and that easily. So I guess we have to give them result and then attract by showing some sort of the results. This way about the design or code or similar services. You can apply this to other business too.

The best way that you can create a convincing advertisement is showing the evidence of what you are trying to convince people to buy. Once people see evidence of the effectiveness of your product, then they will patronise you.

These days, there is no point in getting people to endorse products because even that has been polluted by money minded celebrities thay endorse all sorts of things.

And added to it, people are getting suspicious about products each passing day.

Many companies use celebrities to market their product. I remember such kind of thing happening and the product was not good enough. I am sure you are talking about companies that advertise products in a good way but the quality of the product is not good enough, am I right? Well, this is actually a common problem.

Proof of work is necessary to convince people during advertisements. If we truly want to earn money advertising our brands, or products we need to show high level of proof of work.

When trying to advertise or promote your business or products you should center it to targeted customers, you can use free advertising app, which is from facebook, then you can do some offline advertising, do some business printouts, and create big business poster to let people know about what you deal on.

The mention of convincing advertisement reminds me of the paid Facebook ads that I see. On top are written the people who liked the ad and as always a friend's name would be there. One time my uncle asked me about a particular product which I do not know. He said that he saw my name liking the ad of the product. But I didn't. That's a good style of convincing the reader.

There are certain conyents marketers writing for products to convince people into buying the products. Their aim has nothing to do with sincerity but just sales. This should not be so. It damages reputation over time if not now.

If you want to make convincing advertising yourself then you should know a thing or two about copy writing as it teaches you the psychology of things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds