Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Convincing advertisements

When trying to convince people to buy from your product , you need to prove to them that you are giving them the best , and if possible give them a taste out of the product .
This is very true. Sampling, as you described so succinctly in the latter part of your submission, is a technique which draws customers to purchase the product being advertised. It is quite surprising that it has not been popularized to a larger extent by business owners

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree with you because, despite how useful the internet is, some malicious individuals are using it to defraud people. You should be wary of any seemingly legitimate online businesses or investments because you can never tell if they are a scam unless they have been recommended to you by a trusted source who can attest to their legitimacy.

There may not be a convincing advertisement per day. The only way you can convince people to buy your product is to advertised it with sampling of the products to your client to use for a short period of time.

I've never made any advertisement but i feel like the advertisements that are convincing are good reviews from people. Potential customers like it when other customers tell them they purchased a product and it was nice.

I agree with you because, despite how useful the internet is, some malicious individuals are using it to defraud people. You should be wary of any seemingly legitimate online businesses or investments because you can never tell if they are a scam unless they have been recommended to you by a trusted source who can attest to their legitimacy.

First of all allow me say that any business that uses long English on there product or service are just trying to drag attention of people because they already know that people needed chip things that will cover all there needs. But in a normal marketing strategy, a business organization that renders the most effective service will be plain, straight forward and in a way that people in the market will have all the necessary information

Convincing advertisement is a type of advertisement in which you will be forced to buy from the product because or you don't want to lose out in the offer. Convincing advertisement usually comes with irresistible offer at the cheaper price.
There are times that what takes you to a perticular shop might be different from what you eventually came out with,it could be as a result of the product packaging or the value they are offering.

In order to produce an advertisement that would persuade the buyer to make a timely purchase, you must have a solid understanding of copywriting. You can get the task done by hiring a professional copywriter.

First you have to be sincere when advertising your product or wherever you are selling, don't be overly concerned about selling off your products, if you're product is very active in terms of performance, then you have nothing to worry about.
Sincerity I what is needed if you intend on advertising online, as the world today is full of scammers and people are very much skeptical about advertising on the online space due to this factor

I only advertise my business on social media network and that has been a good turning point do my business and I let my work do the advertisement for me offline , I do satisfy my customers and they are also my offline source of advertisement.

Coming to online marketing, it is very difficult to produce a form of convincing advertisements. Fraudulence has gotten inside so much that we tend to view everything with suspicion.

I researched on certain convincing advertisements and the only legitimate one I could come up was.....none.

This got me thinking. I would like to hear your views regarding making up of convincing advertisements. Tell me, how do you make one?
I do not think it is difficult to produce a very convincing advertisement, you just have to do proper research about what your consumers need and how to appeal to them in a way that touches them

For you to be able to get the interest of customers and convince them to patronize your product or service,you need to adopt the format of writings, describing the product efficiency with more desirable fact.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds