Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Competition in Graphic Designing

John.Billings

Credits
I've a question here , people , my friends particularly tell me that don't opt for graphic designing since the competition is enormous. What do you guys think? Are the skills going to stand for themselves or it isn't worthy at all?

Advertisement Placeholder
it is worth it if you really love doing it, todays most important thing is to follow your passion, better risk it all for something you love to do, since life will bring different polarized results.

Don't choose a field based on money or where opportunity is (Although those are definitely things to consider). If you are passionate about it, you will soar past anyone else, and stand out from the competition

I've a question here , people , my friends particularly tell me that don't opt for graphic designing since the competition is enormous. What do you guys think? Are the skills going to stand for themselves or it isn't worthy at all?
I think the skill is really worth it is you do like it. but frankly a lot of apps have make it an easy skill though not for sophisticated jobs

The best ever,really want to learn graphic though
Learning graphic design isn't easy and defintely doesn't come overnight. I would recommend watching various tutorials on YouTube on how to learn Graphic Design. Just out of interest, which software do you use?

Competition means working without knowing if you will make a profit, that is, if at the end of the month you will make money. Imagine being told this in a company. Come to work and at the end of the month we'll see if we pay you. I'm sure you would say no. So, why do you take part in contests when the system is the same? In a design contest everyone works but only one is paid. Morally it's a joke. When you are asked to participate in a contest, ask the person who announces it if they all work in their company but only pay the one who does it best.

You're right, the competition is hell tight. You can not set your profile on freelancing websites and start expecting for orders. Buyers may not chose you for the project due to your newness. The best way is buying some reviews and make your account look old and active

That field is so saturated now but people are still making their money. One just needs a bit of uniqueness to stand out.

Everyone will realize their place within the freelance setting. It’s hustle, promoting yourself and having the credentials to back it up. depart and meet individuals wherever you reside. Chat with everybody. Doing everything online isn't the sole avenue. I’ve ne'er gotten any work from looking online. Everything I’ve done has been through meeting individuals, being friendly and giving my card to everybody.

Who cares what others square measure doing? Run your own race.

You're somewhat right but what I feel if you do something you love , with passion and hard-work , they're strong chances for you to prosper and make your name.

It used to be different before but now, there is too much competition.

Unless you are very good at graphic designing, you can't make a living with it alone. Also, there are too many companies which offer graphic designing courses and they are not worth our time. So, it's better to get more information before making a decision. Most of the time, it all comes down to creativity. So, try some free courses first and then get a good professional course completion certificate. That should make things a little easy.

The skill is good if you really know about it while not go for it i have seenso many people earn from it as well

Learning graphic design isn't easy and defintely doesn't come overnight. I would recommend watching various tutorials on YouTube on how to learn Graphic Design. Just out of interest, which software do you use?

About myself I use
Photoscape
Pics Art
But I am good at using Pics Art :)

First of all, you have to like what you do and you don't have to start thinking about money. you start from the bottom as they all started and if you really like what you do and you are good, you will be rewarded in time. indeed the competition is great but there is always room for something better.

Yes they are right. But no matter how crowded a niche is some are still selling more than others, you just have to sharpen your skills, stay updated and never stop learning.

Every designer trys to put his touchs on the designs he makes and to do so he must use his skills and the best tools and apks and ... to get it the way he imagines it . Those little details can make the different in competetions .

If you like it and you feel that you have a vocation, you should not stop doing it, we must do what we like and not, what other people like, as long as it is so, you will surely be successful. Do not worry about the competition, if you are good there is no competition that overshadows you.

There is a huge competition in graphic design. To be at the top as a graphic designer one has to be very creative,the competition has kind make the value of graphic design drop hence the drop in price ,because their are people willing to do a job even at low prices.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds