Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Competition in Graphic Designing

I've a question here , people , my friends particularly tell me that don't opt for graphic designing since the competition is enormous. What do you guys think? Are the skills going to stand for themselves or it isn't worthy at all?

Well, as much as there is enough competition in the graphic and design industry it doesn't really mean that there aren't so many opportunities as well that can absorb all those graphic designer especially if you have a very good at what you're doing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Graphic design is a packed niche that is tough to get into. But, if you have the skills, I'm sure you will be able to catch someone's eye. If you're worried that it's too crowded in the graphic design world, make your graphic design unique and different to others. Try new techniques, make different types of works and more. Experiment essentially.

Start a deviantart page, set up other pages for art and graphic design, and at these places you can find potential customers and other graphic artists to work with even. There are many other sites you can utilize out there. A simple google search will bring you to some.

Graphic design is a packed niche that is tough to get into. But, if you have the skills, I'm sure you will be able to catch someone's eye. If you're worried that it's too crowded in the graphic design world, make your graphic design unique and different to others. Try new techniques, make different types of works and more. Experiment essentially.

Start a deviantart page, set up other pages for art and graphic design, and at these places you can find potential customers and other graphic artists to work with even. There are many other sites you can utilize out there. A simple google search will bring you to some.

Exactly, in as much as there are so many competition in the market for graphic designers, if your skills stands out uniquely among others then you are definitely going to be selected more often for jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds