Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Competition in business

Competition in the business can be a great drive in the industry provided the competition is healthy. End users usually benefit more from healthy competition among the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well to own opinion I can say competition is the best element which will foster the quality production of goods and services of a business organisation because without the level of competition the organisation will tend not to boarder about the quality of products it's to produce.

What are the kind of business that you open in a parallel market there is always bound to be competition . this does not mean that you should run from it but instead you should learn from them and then better improve your business.

Competition in business sometimes is necessary depending on the type of business you are doing but your competition must always be on the positive side like advertisement and satisfaction of customer not in a negative way of eliminating the other party.

This is normal scenario in the business world, there is no business without competitors, you are not the one to first start that business, your innovation, business strategy and marketing techniques however will make you stand out

This is normal scenario in the business world, there is no business without competitors, you are not the one to first start that business, your innovation, business strategy and marketing techniques however will make you stand out
Exactly, business competition should only make an entrepreneur better. A good entrepreneur will be creative and innovative and brings out plans to beat his competition

Competition in business is one of the eye opener in your line of business as it brings you more enlightenment on how to better your products and services in order not to lose your customers to your competitors.

We all know there can be great rivalry in business. Different companies selling the same product or offering same services. As a person starting up a small scale business in which there are big scale business already in the market, what can be told to be able to win customers to my business. Or do you think I should find another niche of business?
Competitions have been known to exist In businesses from the beginning.
You just have to make your own product or service stand out.
Make sure your own brand is different from the others in a way that attracts customers.

The competition in business is solely dependent someone you are dealing with and how good you are dealing with the competitors at a particular time also the price rate is the major factor that bring customer to you are business when compared with others

We all know there can be great rivalry in business. Different companies selling the same product or offering same services. As a person starting up a small scale business in which there are big scale business already in the market, what can be told to be able to win customers to my business. Or do you think I should find another niche of business?
If you feel there is no more space for you in that niche, find another niche to invest in, instead of losing out gradually.
On the other hand, you could get to try doin something which other large scale niches are not doing.
That may draw customers to you.

Earnestly, One should not be afraid of competition in any thing he or she is doing. Except you are not ready to render good services to your clients or customers. In my country Nigeria, there is a sector I wish to see competition, the power sector.

Honestly there are some business I would not advice you to start because if you do, the shark in the water will swallow you up. In Nigeria or in West Africa, we know that Dangote group of company runs the cement world. Now imagine starting a cement company and competing with him. He will run you out of the market in no time. Competition is an important factor you must consider in starting a business.
I see your point but I believe that dangote is ruling the cement industry because he has consistently provided quality material to build house over the years so anyone that would compete with that needs to build quality over there years

Competition is one of the aspect that most businesses struggle to cope with. You can stand out among other brands by marketing and advertising your products in a unique way such that a lasting impression is created in the minds of your prospective customers.

I always tell people to deal in quality products and services, during marketing make sure to let them know the quality and importance of the products you sell and make sure they are affordable, let them know that you offer discounts to customers at various intervals. Also make sure that your business location or environment is neat and well planned, all these are part of Branding, branding gives publicity to your business. Create a website and Tell your customers that they can always order online and prompt delivery is available. All these can get you more customers and shoot you above your competitors

Any firm without a competition isn't worth trying since you can't put your head at work to figure out what will succeed and what won't. As a result, it is preferable that you pursue a competitive business. Then you figure out how to outwit your rivals.

Any firm without a competition isn't worth trying since you can't put your head at work to figure out what will succeed and what won't. As a result, it is preferable that you pursue a competitive business. Then you figure out how to outwit your rivals.
so you suport the motive of competetion in business?well that is never wrong its one of the best way to wake the business owner up and let him know he has work to do,but for me I dont like too much competetion when its come to business its make me stress ful and bored so doing business in less competetive enviroment can be of additional advantages

Last edited by a moderator:
competition is an important factor to consider before starting a business.competition helps our business grow while sometimes it's collapses our business. before you start a competition you need to know who is your competitor and what's capable of.

competition is an important factor to consider before starting a business.competition helps our business grow while sometimes it's collapses our business. before you start a competition you need to know who is your competitor and what's capable of.
Communication is very important when its come to business,without communication I dont think that your business can take the right shape so its better you talk about communication first both with your customer and employee,you need a communication tools and skills to build a better business

so you suport the motive of competetion in business?well that is never wrong its one of the best way to wake the business owner up and let him know he has work to do,but for me I dont like too much competetion when its come to business its make me stress ful and bored so doing business in less competetive enviroment can be of additional advantages
yes I do. competition helps to wake business owners up. you will find out that Many people who don't like competition in businesses,they are not resilient.and not dedicated.

One of the reasons why business fails is because of stiff competition. When a business cannot survive the competition or outsmart the competitors, it fails. The only way to survive competition is through aggressive marketing.

Competition is a normal aspect of business. There's no business without competition. Do not give up just because there are bigger businesses and you want to start up a small scale business. Just be good at what you do, customers will surely patronize you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds