Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Competition in business

Every entrepreneur would always want to be the sole operator of a given business. Too bad that can not happen. However one must not be scared of competition, it should only help you do better
That is how on the normal level it should be,because the presence of a competitor would ordinarily make a business owner to be always on his feet and give out his best in trying to beat off competition in the market.

Advertisement Placeholder
competition in business is unavoidable that is why you need to be very strategically whenever you are venturing into any business. In this part of the world there is a business I made enquiries of today but the amount of people doing this particular business is huge because of how lucrative it is.

If you are not strong enough to know how to handle competition in business ,most especially when the other business you are competing with is a huge company, you might be swallowed if care is not taken
Probably, anybody who is not strong emotionally should not even try venturing into a business because he or she may not be able to handle competition. It requires to be strategical in your approach.

Competition in business is a normal thing. We are living in times where competition seems like an everyday thing because each and every business has occupied its position and the market has become over-saturated with many products.

Probably, anybody who is not strong emotionally should not even try venturing into a business because he or she may not be able to handle competition. It requires to be strategical in your approach.
Thats the main reason why we are seeing many closed business everywhere because they cannot handle competition mostly with bigger business , so they decided to close down .

Thats the main reason why we are seeing many closed business everywhere because they cannot handle competition mostly with bigger business , so they decided to close down .
Truth be told, as a new business it is very difficult for you to Battle or compete with established businesses. That is why you need to find places with lesser competition establish your business.

We all know there can be great rivalry in business. Different companies selling the same product or offering same services. As a person starting up a small scale business in which there are big scale business already in the market, what can be told to be able to win customers to my business. Or do you think I should find another niche of business?
No matter the niche you are using in your business there will definitely be a competition in one way or the other, what really makes your business out standing is the service and marketing strategy you are adopting

Actually competition is inevitable in all forms of business both online and offline. the only thing is to make yourself known among the various competing firms or business.

competition will actually continue to exist in businesses and you need to compete well in order to be successful. Anybody who is venturing into a business must have strategy and clear roadmap.

We all know there can be great rivalry in business. Different companies selling the same product or offering same services. As a person starting up a small scale business in which there are big scale business already in the market, what can be told to be able to win customers to my business. Or do you think I should find another niche of business?
Competition which is healthy enables business to thrive. This is because it enables the businesses to be more creative in branding as well as to place more emphasis on customer service so as to retain customers

competition will actually continue to exist in businesses and you need to compete well in order to be successful. Anybody who is venturing into a business must have strategy and clear roadmap.

It is quite for many businesses to compete with each other. But the main issue is that some kind of companies start to engage in unethical activities in order to get rid of their competitors.

It is quite for many businesses to compete with each other. But the main issue is that some kind of companies start to engage in unethical activities in order to get rid of their competitors.
That is actually true but I think in some countries that are agencies responsible for the regulation of advertisement and any business venture that engages in unethical practices will be sanctioned.

competition in business is unavoidable that is why you need to be very strategically whenever you are venturing into any business. In this part of the world there is a business I made enquiries of today but the amount of people doing this particular business is huge because of how lucrative it is.
One of the thing that any business person cannot aviod is the issue of competition,and since you cannot eliminate that,you have to be proactive in the way we do our business,we have to set the pace and come up with better package for the customers.

One of the thing that any business person cannot aviod is the issue of competition,and since you cannot eliminate that,you have to be proactive in the way we do our business,we have to set the pace and come up with better package for the customers.
Definitely we cannot avoid competition in business because the business we are planning to start has already been in existence unless you are in the location where you dont have to compete

Competition in business is something that is very natural and I doubt if there's any business at all that is without competition. The only thing is that the competition might b tight or might be soft on your business.

The competition in this contest is held in a lovely secrecy.
One cannot conduct business.
The business won't grow if there is no competition in it.
Each businessperson aspires to be more successful than their competitors.

We are all aware that corporate rivalry can be fierce. various businesses offering the same services or selling the same goods. What may be said to be able to attract clients to my business as someone establishing a small business in a market where there are existing giant scale businesses? Or should I look for an other market niche, in your opinion?

Nonetheless, if you believe you can perform better and compete better in the subsequent business than the initial one, you should go for it. Every business organization has a fierce opponent, therefore switching your mind about the initial business and opting for another one isn't the appropriate decision.

Competition is part of every business and there is no industry that you would be operating alone. What you need to do is to make sure that you apply creativity to your products or services. People would patronize you based on your uniqueness.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds