Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Competition in business

If you really want to be successful in business then you need to be ready to face competition. Competition is almost everywhere in business.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is normal scenario in the business world, there is no business without competitors, you are not the one to first start that business, your innovation, business strategy and marketing techniques however will make you stand out
One thing I have noticed is that a lot of people are so afraid of competition in a business simply because they do not know how to compete with other businesses as for me I do love competition in a business as that will make me get creative and innovative so as to how shine my competitors.

Competition is a rival between two company who run the same business and has the same strategy but different target , and future

Competition is one of the main interesting part in business , you will notice that once there's no competition , there will be sluggishness and weakness in the market

I really like the idea of competition existing in business because it makes those involved in the particular business to be more active and careful in handling their business

We all know there can be great rivalry in business. Different companies selling the same product or offering same services. As a person starting up a small scale business in which there are big scale business already in the market, what can be told to be able to win customers to my business. Or do you think I should find another niche of business?
Your business will definitely face competitions, it's either you meet the competition or it arises later when you officially introduce the business to the community.

Business is a home of work theatre of struggle to be the best,no body becomes the best of anything without devoting time to it or practice, business is competitive because everyone want to make money and be rich

We tend to compete with each other advertently or inadvertently. Competition is not only natural but is a place of opportunity for decision making and innovations.

There is no nitche of business that you won't find it see already existing business there before you this days. So, why change your passion of business to another because of competition? Stay in the game

This is normal scenario in the business world, there is no business without competitors, you are not the one to first start that business, your innovation, business strategy and marketing techniques however will make you stand out
Some really strong people likes this monopoly. They bribe government to implement strategies that favours only them and drown new competition

We tend to compete with each other advertently or inadvertently. Competition is not only natural but is a place of opportunity for decision making and innovations.
In most cases, competition is actually good for the business, as it would help you in putting in the best you can offer. Most business owners tend to be too relaxed when they have no competition, hence in some cases they treat customers as they please.

We all know there can be great rivalry in business. Different companies selling the same product or offering same services. As a person starting up a small scale business in which there are big scale business already in the market, what can be told to be able to win customers to my business. Or do you think I should find another niche of business?
Competition is inevitable in any business. Not matter where you step up the business you most definitely get competitors. Just hope as much possible to have a good relationship with your competitors. That is why a particular tribe in Nigeria are doing well in businesses, they can have 50 shops in the same location doing the same business but everyone is making sales and doing well.

Competition is inevitable in business so as a business man,one has to have that in mind. Sometimes competition helps as it make the business man improve bit sometimes it could also negatively affect

In this competition, the competition is held in a beautiful secret. No one can do business. If there is no competition in it, then the business will not develop. Every businessman wants to take his business above others in his business.
I think that competition in a business is very good for the customers as it will give them a lot of options that they will be so happy to choose the best options out of all the numerous options that they have been offered and it will also lead to more product getting higher quality as a result of competition.

Competition in business is completely uncalled for...all you have to do is making sure you stay on top of your game and let others start running behind you to learn from you and your business.

Healthy competition among the businesses can make you think out of the box. It brings about creativity and innovation. You will always think of how to capture the market more your than competitors.

This will depend on your business strategy and techniques, creativity also. Your products should be of very good quality and you should be more concvincing about your products and market them well

There would be little motivation for specialization if there was no competition. Firms are challenged to discover their niches and improve their expertise as a result of the competition. This encourages long-term, profitable enterprises that provide genuine value to clients.

Competition in business is very rampant now in the Nigeria once people see a business is making profit they intend to go it to the business and that leads to a lot of competition

Finding a unique niche would be a very good way to gain presence as a new start-up in a competitive environment which is why it's important to always have a research team to find new ways to make a product unique.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds