Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Competition in business

One of the reasons why business fails is because of stiff competition. When a business cannot survive the competition or outsmart the competitors, it fails. The only way to survive competition is through aggressive marketing.
Hmmm I like the sound of that, how much effort should a business owner put in the marketing department in other to achieve these aggressive marketing you made mention of.

Advertisement Placeholder
In this competition, the competition is held in a beautiful secret. No one can do business. If there is no competition in it, then the business will not develop. Every businessman wants to take his business above others in his business.
That is one of the factors that usually put most business person on their toes,the competition would make them to be innovative and alwasy think of ways to make their product and services better.

Every entrepreneur would always want to be the sole operator of a given business. Too bad that can not happen. However one must not be scared of competition, it should only help you do better

Well I is absolutely Normal to have competition in business but whats important is how you take it and it should motivate you to work more and be more committed to your work

It creates jobs and provides people with a choice of employers and work places. Competition also reduces the need for governmental interference through regulation of business. A free market that is competitive benefits consumers- and, society and preserves personal freedoms.

There will always be competition in any business even if doesn't exist at that point there will always be. To overcome or stand out among your competitors you have do think beyond them, study, know what you can do extra ordinary or different to stand out at all times

In this competition, the competition is held in a beautiful secret. No one can do business. If there is no competition in it, then the business will not develop. Every businessman wants to take his business above others in his business.
As far as I'm concerned I believe that competition is something that is very important in business because it allows you to focus on your business very well to guarantee your profit making.

Competition is the rivalry between companies selling similar products and services with the goal of achieving revenue, profit, and market share growth. Market competition motivates companies to increase sales volume by utilizing the four components of the marketing mix,
There are some business owners are entrepreneurs who are more comfortable with trading on Monopoly but personally I prefer a lot of competition because it helps me to get better in the business.

There's no need for you to back down - the one thing you need to do is to pause, look inwards and develop a unique USP (unique selling point) that'll make your business stand out or give you the edge too.

Competition is good in business as it brings about creativity and innovation. Competition brings out the best among the business owner. It makes them to think outside the box in order to win more of the profits in the marketplace. Competition brings about growth in the industry as a whole.

When there is competition in business one has to exercise patience and face his own business. Tried to do market survey to know what customers are demanding in other shops to repackage you products.

Competition in a business will allow one to compare about the product so to get best in the business, competition in a business will also help one to make good profit in the business.

Competition is the rivalry between companies selling similar products and services with the goal of achieving revenue, profit, and market share growth. Market competition motivates companies to increase sales volume by utilizing the four components of the marketing mix,
This is actually one thing that I love about having competition in business because it will make you not to relax and feel that everything is alright when you can lose your customer within a blink of an eye.

This is actually one thing that I love about having competition in business because it will make you not to relax and feel that everything is alright when you can lose your customer within a blink of an eye.
Competition in business are meant for the sgrong entrepreneur to continue working hard to keep acheiving their aims in business but its quite dangerous for lazy enterpreneur.

Concerning competition in business. Well, there is no business without competition presently because you have people doing that business you planned on doing,I believe your innovations to such business will make you different and standout among others, you business and marketing strategies too would in the startup of the business
Competition is what help business become very serious when it comes to dealing with their customers because when you know that if you're not competitive the market is going to be very challenging for you to survive in it, you will have to sit up.

Competition is what help business become very serious when it comes to dealing with their customers because when you know that if you're not competitive the market is going to be very challenging for you to survive in it, you will have to sit up.
Most of the time , competition in business always makes most of the business more serious and never let their guard down because they also need to maintain having their customers.

Thanks for the post. Honestly in business, we can not do without competition. To create the best niche and make sales more than your competitors, you must learn some business strategies to excel in your choose business.

Competition will always be there no matter how you try to avoid it. The most important thing you should look forward to do is to improve on your marketing strategy as this is the only way to attract people even with the face of high competition.

Even if I have to establish a business that has been taken over by many people , I won't start exactly like they are doing . I will look for a way to make my own more different from what the normal market is offering. Exccept the product are what i cannot change like buying and selling is of things.

If you are not strong enough to know how to handle competition in business ,most especially when the other business you are competing with is a huge company, you might be swallowed if care is not taken

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds