Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Comparison between countries' minimum monthly wage

As my fellow citizens has rightfully said our minimum wages in our dear country Nigeria is below $100 when converted that #30,000 and all persons, individuals, organizations or others pay this

Advertisement Placeholder
My country has one of the most abundant natural resources in the world but we are still not able to be able to hack it in terms of growth and payment of minimum wage which is very difficult and hard to comprehend.

The minimum wage of my country is something that is really not encouraging to be honest. There are countries around us that are receiving more than $100 in minimum wage but ours is not even up to 50.

I live in a third world country, especially Nigeria, so I don't think this thread is for us lol. There is an agreed minimum wage, but most public and private sectors are not compliant and nothing seems to be working in this country.

That as been the norms . The federal government workers oftentimes makes lots of money than the state government workers. So, there is a lots of competition for the federal government jobs.
My country's minimum wage is a very important one that we must consider because that is the basis on which we build the renumeration structure of the country.

The minimum wage of my country is around $51 and it still currently been debated at the start government level because the state government are not really ready to invest to pay that amount.

The minimum wage in my country is just about $90 right now and it is not even every state that has agreed to implement it and this just goes to show you the massive corruption that is going around in government.

Over here in this region our minimum wage is quite poor and people earn below 40$ monthly and this isn't even enough to cater for basic needs as the prices of things are constantly going up due to inflation.

The minimum wage of the country is not uniform at the moment. The federal government is willing to pay the agreed amount with the labor. The state government are doing something else.
Basically, the state government should always ensure that the comply with the federal government directives. The state government Claimed that they do not have enough funds.
The minimum wage of the country is not uniform at the moment. The federal government is willing to pay the agreed amount with the labor. The state government are doing something else.
Basically, the state government should always ensure that the comply with the federal government directives. The state government Claimed that they do not have enough funds.

8 euros per hour for work done is actually a very good minimum wage but that is something that is far below standard when it comes to my country. The minimum wage inequality is as low as $90 for one full moons.

In ny country, the minimum wages for a new employee or citizen who just started a work is about $40 approximately. It is from there that you will struggle hard to get promoted.

The minimum wage that is been paid to workers in my country is not uniform because the government and not in conformity and are not agreeing to each others.
The minimum wages in each country can never be the same because we have federal government salary scale used for people working under the federal government and the state government salary scale for the people working under the state governments.

My country's minimum wages is $70 for those who just graduated and are going for service. While in the private sector, there minimum wages is not set. It just depends on the work.

Well here in my country the minimum wage for every working class is 30000 but this is based on the level of the workers, so the wages differ base on the level

Shamefully, the monthly minimum wage for workers in my country pegged by the government is about $50. This is really very shameful going by the level of inflation in the country. The cost of living in the country is very high that make this minimum wage a real joke and slavery.

In my country, the minimum wages for most government works is $75 to $80 as a beginner. While private or NGOs wages depends on your level or value at the particular position.

The minimum wage in my country is nothing to write home about. Despite the rising cost of goods and daily inflation recorded, the government has refused to increase the minimum wage to cushion the hardship experienced in the country.

The minimum wage in my country is just about $90 right now and it is not even every state that has agreed to implement it and this just goes to show you the massive corruption that is going around in government.
Though the country minimum wage is still somehow good depending the economic situation of the country is good ,but its getting and the country that are earning around $60 as minimum wage are still living a good life

government to have what you posted has their minimum wage, that means they have the interest of their citizens at heart. Here in Nigeria, the minimum wage is nothing to write home about. The minimum wage is N30,000 which can barely survive a man with family.

I am from Nigeria, Lagos. In Nigeria the minimum wage is 30000 in naira as it was ammend in the first tenure of of the current rulling Nigerian president. It was not categories based on level or ministry.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds