Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Comparison between countries' minimum monthly wage

Here I lived is only civil servants that get minimum wage because you cannot get paid minimum wage unless you are working in government, so that is not free money.

Advertisement Placeholder
The minimum wage in my country is very low and it does not in any way reflect the economic reality that people are facing. The rate is 30,000 naira for one month and that is nowhere near sustainable.

The minimum wage in my country is about $60 and most of the state government are not even complying with the minimum wage. Despite the fact that the politicians collect humongous pay.

Minimum wage in my country of residence is like $60 which is quite very low. The labour union has really protested against it but the government is hell bent on the decision. There are some countries whose minimum which is up to $1000 which is quite very cool.

Minimum wage in my country of residence is like $60 which is quite very low. The labour union has really protested against it but the government is hell bent on the decision. There are some countries whose minimum which is up to $1000 which is quite very cool.
I understand your point of view but what's the essence of increasing the minimum wage when we both know the price of goods and services will skyrocketed in the market , all we need is the solution to our bad economy

The minimum wage in my country is just about $60 in a month and that is very low if you are going to compare it with the realities of the economy and have somebody needs to struggle hard before even getting a job.

The minimum wage in my country is just about $60 in a month and that is very low if you are going to compare it with the realities of the economy and have somebody needs to struggle hard before even getting a job.
Though the minimum wage is low but the issue here is that of our economy that keeps getting worse , even if the minimum wage is increased , there will be inflation in the country immediately

The minimum wage in my country is actually very difficult and a lot of people cannot even use it to survive because of the harsh reality is that we are experiencing in the economy right now.

The dynamics of living is definitely going to be different across different geographic locations but then there are some places that are living far better than others.

That's the problem we are also facing in my country currently ,instead of facing the economy problem and solving it for having better future , we keep clamouring for increase in salary
The minimum wage in my country is actually very difficult and a lot of people cannot even use it to survive because of the harsh reality is that we are experiencing in the economy right now.

Currently, the minimum wage of my country is $51. Most of the state government aren't complying with the said new minimum wage. They are crying out that they can't afford it.
It seems we fall in the same country. My country is Nigeria and the minimum wage is around the $51 . I also heard that the state government are complaining that they do not have enough capital to pay the wage.

Well in my country Nigeria, we have a flat minimum wage for everyone be it in the government or private sector. The minimum wage for my country Nigeria is ₦30,000 monthly salary.
That's is very true, I just pray the rate of unemployment reduces because the rate of poverty has increased in the country couple with banditry, terrorism and many more, may God help us all.

The minimum wage in my country is not sustainable at all. There is a general hardship and inflation and as such a lot of people have to resort to other means to survive .

The minimum wage in my country is not sustainable at all. There is a general hardship and inflation and as such a lot of people have to resort to other means to survive .
The minimum wage in my country is still manageable , but due to the inflation and the hardship the citizen are experiencing , the money seems unable to satisfy the workers.

The minimum wage in my country is still undergoing talks and that is what is really going on now. So many debate are on the matter. The federal government and the state government aren't agreeing yet.

Yes my brother. I am from Nigeria and the minimum wage is actually been debated at the state level because some states made it very clear that they won't be able to make payments.
The states government said that they will have their own minimum wage which will be entirely different from that of the federal government. This is just the major reasons.

The minimum wage in the US is kind of all over the place. It depends on where you live. Some places is is $8.50 and other places it is $15. I think this is fine because certain areas are more expensive to live so the minimum wage should be higher.

I have seen a lot of countries that have a minimum wage of $30 an hour and it almost makes me to remember and cry for My country. This is because somebody is going to be making half of my minimum wage in an hour.

It depends on your country, like in my country, you must be a government worker for you to receive minimum wage, it all different in some country, I think you can receive $10 as a minimum wage in my country. But it is so small for government worker in my country

The non compliance of the state government to the orders of the federal government is very bad. The state government worker will collect a lesser pay.
It has always been so for so long. Bye federal government workers often go home with better pay if you compare them with the state counterparts. That has been in existence for long.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds