Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Common XenForo Licensing Questions

kensonplays

Mesozoic Haven Owner
Credits
I am considering purchasing DragonByte's Credits mod now that my Patreon has gone through for the month.

I wasn't sure on how the licensing works and if I can get yearly right now, then upgrade to Lifetime later on down the road, or if it'll need a separate purchase?

I am considering purchasing DragonByte's Credits mod now that my Patreon has gone through for the month.

I wasn't sure on how the licensing works and if I can get yearly right now, then upgrade to Lifetime later on down the road, or if it'll need a separate purchase?
Generally you can always upgrade to a higher level without making another purchase.

If you think it would help your community then why not.
I have a few ideas on uses for it, like earning whitelist / allow list access to our private game servers. They could earn it for free by posting for a while, or they could spend some real money to get credits or access that way.

That way those who can't afford to pay can earn it for free by taking the time, or if they have the money they can bypass the time to earn access.

And I would add other things down the road that they could get of course.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor