Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Common things that make some business owners to fail?

You do make a good point. In my country the issue of hygiene does not matter at all. I live in a Tier 3 country and here people do not pay any attention to hygiene issues. However, hygine issue is taken seriously in many Tier 1 country and this is what I noted.
Here they close a food company through the Ministry of Health, if it does not comply with hygiene requirements. And I think it shouldn't matter what level the country is at, it's something of utmost importance for every human being in the world.

Advertisement Placeholder
It might actually be funny to know that maybe the food sellers will not even know that such things matters that is why I say business person you need to take heed to every little attention

I have observed that some food sellers in my school's campus do not take hygiene as a high priority and this has caused many students to stop patronising them. This level of negligence is what makes it hard for them to make profits as they should.

What reasons make some businesses to fail?
Nice observation op. But most businesses also fail because of failure to account for profits, bad employees, and bad locations.

You know when it comes to business at first time start, it comes with expenses as well. Their are others we spend first before reaping from it.

Seriously, unnecessary expense isn't a good thing for any new business, whether it's an online business or offline business, those expenses will definitely kill off the business.

Here they close a food company through the Ministry of Health, if it does not comply with hygiene requirements. And I think it shouldn't matter what level the country is at, it's something of utmost importance for every human being in the world.
The sanitation of the business place, whether it is a factory or a restaurant, is utmost important when food is the product. There is a regular inspection here by the sanitary officer of the city or town just to make sure that food business is in their proper management regarding sanitation and hygiene.

Another reason is the lack of technical expertise on the owners. Some business can set up a business for their website but they don't know how to set up a payment gateway to receive orders.
If this is the problem I think it will be one of the most easiest problem because it can easily be solved by a lot of website programmers, most people who are doing online business do not actually know how to do it.

If this is the problem I think it will be one of the most easiest problem because it can easily be solved by a lot of website programmers, most people who are doing online business do not actually know how to do it.
Lack of technical expertise is really a matter of concern, but it is easily manageable. The best way to improvise expertise by providing high quality classes so that theory as well practical both knowledge improves.
[automerge]1627452044[/automerge]
Lack of technical expertise is really a matter of concern, but it is easily manageable. The best way to improvise expertise by providing high quality classes so that theory as well practical both knowledge improves.

One of the common things that makes business owners failed is mismanagement of the venture by the director and the manager in that company. Some of the workers also steal from the company resources and all these affect the cash flow negatively.

Last edited:
The sanitation of the business place, whether it is a factory or a restaurant, is utmost important when food is the product. There is a regular inspection here by the sanitary officer of the city or town just to make sure that food business is in their proper management regarding sanitation and hygiene.
It is true @Alexandoy , whenever it is related to food, there must be strict sanitation and hygiene measures. In my country they are very strict about it, since it is for the health of the population, the business that does not comply with the measures, is penalized or closed indefinitely.

Seriously, unnecessary expense isn't a good thing for any new business, whether it's an online business or offline business, those expenses will definitely kill off the business.
We should cut down our expenses even if we are too wealthy enough. Those who are wealthy business men or women fall when the finance isn't well managed.

[automerge]1627452044[/automerge]

Online is so complicated that if you want to make some good amount of money on monthly basis then you need to dedicate serious time to learn everything about it and how it work, that is how I see online.

Some restaurants are very expensive while some do not cook those most important food people want. While some also neglected the need of people who patronize them the most

Some restaurants are very expensive while some do not cook those most important food people want. While some also neglected the need of people who patronize them the most
You are right, many times customers are looking for a common type of food and restaurants do not have it, in this case one reason is also the lack of good care and hygiene on site.

I have observed that some food sellers in my school's campus do not take hygiene as a high priority and this has caused many students to stop patronising them. This level of negligence is what makes it hard for them to make profits as they should.

Well if we are specific on food and restaurants

I will stinginess and most of them trying to make large profit from what they did not buy

Well for one poor customer service is a recipe for failure because how customers are treated would have an effect on the result of the business since no business can function or survive without customers
This is the reason why customer service is very important in the growth and success of any business organisation as if the business or company do not take the customer's satisfaction very seriously then that business will not succeed.

To me some business owner take good care of their working environment,but they dislike one of their best worker all because they need something personal from he or she this may also cause failure in their business.
Some common things that makes your business or not to feel receiving they will not plan or not having good looks measures with is it will help them fail

Some failures are due to lack of good customer services and good boss-employee relation, imagine a business owner who is fond of fighting his/her customers or always bullying his/her employees, customers will simply avoid such a person and if the employees are not happy with the work, there is no way the business can progress, such business will simply go down.

Inadequate knowledge about the business one is planning to run. Lack of enough capital could aswel pose a major challenge to the over all growth and expansion of the business, government policies and political instability can also greatly affect the success of the business.
Sometimes what makes most busineses to fail is their lack of prper research about the business environment they are going into.THey lack knowledge of who they are competing with,and they don't have a clear cut strategy on how to aquire customers.

Self pity and regret is one common thing i have also noticed that makes some business owners fail in their business. Instead of self pity, pick yourself up and move on

You are right, there are some businesses that still fails even with dedicated managers or owners. In such cases, i believe it could be based on lack of capital, a business cannot function well without finance. No matter how serious The owner might be
Most of the things that makes one feel in business start a small business without capital or will not have good manager skills and strategies to run such business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds