Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Closing difficult clients

On closing clients:

One way to cement your offer in their minds, is to help them see it.

Most prospects know that you can get the job done, but they can't see how valuable it is, to hire you.

They're looking for the best deal, not the lowest price.

Discounting your prices, is actually a turn off for High Ticket Clients.

One last thing: Don't try to 'convince people' or 'get them to buy'. It doesn't work.

Instead, show them WHY they should do business with you.

What's in it for them, and why your offer is the best out there.

Of course, this is tied in with what they want to achieve.

Where they are now -> Where they want to be.
The fact that you've stated here caught my attention which has to be used in the line of marketing which is something I am into. All I have been doing is to persistently convince my prospects into patronising my business but your idea of showing them why they actually need the products/services, which entails discussing the products benefits to them.

Advertisement Placeholder
The fact that you've stated here caught my attention which has to be used in the line of marketing which is something I am into. All I have been doing is to persistently convince my prospects into patronising my business but your idea of showing them why they actually need the products/services, which entails discussing the products benefits to them.
That's true, but not all customers would be willing to have a long discussion with you? What about in a situation where they are not willing to talk, what are the effective ways to quickly give out the important informations they need.

Most difficult clients are difficult to handle but with the help business wisdom the are some many ways one can handle them. One is by making there things more higher than any other ones, two by making things over serious with them.

Well clients are actually not easy to handle and yo must try and understand them and be patient with them at all cost and own up to the mistake you made and try to calm them down

Well clients are actually not easy to handle and yo must try and understand them and be patient with them at all cost and own up to the mistake you made and try to calm them down
You made mention of owning up to mistakes made by the business owner or in some cases the employees, what about in a situation where the customers are the ones making the mistake?

Convincing your client that you are capable of getting the work done within the stipulated time is one of the good way of convincing a client and close a deal in a very short time.

Our clients are the backbone of our businesses. That's why they have to gain satisfaction from whatever service we are rendering. We have to show them how valuable we and our businesses are by being outstanding.
You are right.
I am of the opinion that if we should satisfy our clients with quality products and services, we are automatically making them become loyal customers.

You are right and made a point of what you said. There are many clients that don't care about the amount of product or service may be that they will not pay for it if you offer them a good and quality product or service. And you have to let them know, see and feel your product/service value in which to keep them with you.

You have made very good points, but to be honest not everybody will become a client. I think some are just too difficult and at the end of the day you just have to let them go.

You are right and made a point of what you said. There are many clients that don't care about the amount of product or service may be that they will not pay for it if you offer them a good and quality product or service. And you have to let them know, see and feel your product/service value in which to keep them with you.
I believe that the reason why some business clients are very difficult to close is because of what you are trying to sell to them because once we offer them exactly what they are looking for it is going to be very easy for you to close the transaction.

Lovely, sometimes I like working with difficult clients, I see it as a challenge, it makes me prove to them how valuable the item I'm selling is, most times I'll carry out a physical demonstration of my product at the end of the day the deal is always closed.
When you actually know about your business product and service is very well it is going to make it very easy for you to sell the product to decline in a way that he or she can never refuse it.

You have made very good points, but to be honest not everybody will become a client. I think some are just too difficult and at the end of the day you just have to let them go.
That is just basically the fact,because it will definitelly take the owner of a business lots of time and patience to be able to follow up with some client,and at the end of the day,they will not come over.Its just good at times to let go.

When you actually know about your business product and service is very well it is going to make it very easy for you to sell the product to decline in a way that he or she can never refuse it.
The best thing before talking to a client concerning any product is that, you must know everything regarding that particular product before trying to canvas any client on it.

Nice marketing strategy. This is mainly for affiliate marketers and new upcoming Freelancer. your marketing strategy would determine how you are likely going to succeed in the business you are doing. Good marketing strategy brings quick success in business

If you are finding it difficult to close a client then you have definitely not said something that has convinced them so you should try to give them hope and how much you care about their company.

Effective Strategies For Dealing With Difficult Clients 1. Approach The Situation With Curiosity Approach the situation with genuine curiosity. 2 Understand The True Issue At Hand First, aim to understand the true issue at hand and so many things.

Difficult client ad not just difficult , we believe they are difficult because they are not easy to convince and as a business man , you must give them reasons and proof before they can be convinced .

That would be on a note that the client would be very understanding after the whole issue of persuation,because some clients are very difficult to realy handle and so the best thing to do after all is to let them go.
That would be on a note that the client would be very understanding after the whole issue of persuation,because some clients are very difficult to realy handle and so the best thing to do after all is to let them go.

Last edited:

Closing a difficult client isn't always easy. In some organizations, they have people who specialize in handling issues and cases that involves difficult clients that come to the organization.

Closing a difficult client isn't always easy. In some organizations, they have people who specialize in handling issues and cases that involves difficult clients that come to the organization.

As for me the point you point out is really a good point and it's really fantastic but when you really selling your products you have to make sure your clients are seeing there benefits when they using your products
For me I don't like working with difficult clients because it will make me not to enjoy working with the person, because I hate been upset with anyone when it comes to working with people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds