Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Closing difficult clients

I quite agree with all your points. Sometimes, in a bid, to attract client, alot of people lower their prices, but the reality is lower price is a turn-off for clients who are looking for best service provider.

Advertisement Placeholder
Closing a difficult client isn't always easy. In some organizations, they have people who specialize in handling issues and cases that involves difficult clients that come to the organization.

Closing a difficult client isn't always easy. In some organizations, they have people who specialize in handling issues and cases that involves difficult clients that come to the organization.
almost all organisation have their own method and stratey on how to tackle the issue of clients,and the follow up mechanism might just be different,we in our business usually apply the patient tactise on clints that are very hard to please.

I quite agree with all your points. Sometimes, in a bid, to attract client, alot of people lower their prices, but the reality is lower price is a turn-off for clients who are looking for best service provider.
If as a company , you are selling in bulk quantity and you are trying to convince your customer or client to buy from you , you have to reduce the price of your goods to attract the customer .

left for me, i would have advise that you should not exert so much energy on a difficult client as it might result to a total waste of your effort, but on the other hand some of this difficult clients turns out to become loyal, repeated customers.

Actually difficult clients are always difficult people because it will be very difficult to please them. You just have to played your part in providing them with the best services.

left for me, i would have advise that you should not exert so much energy on a difficult client as it might result to a total waste of your effort, but on the other hand some of this difficult clients turns out to become loyal, repeated customers.
Difficult client are always hard to convince in everything , and even If you have the opportunity of convincing them , you still need to keep working on the follow up on the particular deal .

Something I learned from my boss what that you have to convince people it was their idea. It was their own desire to want it. This goes for most businesses online. You shouldn't convince them to buy something but convince them that it was their own idea and their own choice to do so. This builds confidence in their purchase.

The most important thing is for you to deal with your client as gently as possible. They are your client and your main responsibilities is to satisfy their needs. Being polite and dealing with them in a loving manner is one of the best way you can win their trust.

Yea, you have presented a perfect point. So many clients may not be attracted to the lower fee you are attaching to the services you are providing. all they will need is a proof that you are capable of delivering the best of what they need. Client like that are somehow difficult to come across.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds