Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Closing difficult clients

1. Be impassive · 2. Don't get upset · 3. Accept the opinion of your client · 4. Focus your speech on your client · 5. Carry about your client · 6. Take ownership of the customer's problem · 7. Take initiatives · 8. Don't feel superior.
Gbam! You are very correct! These steps you have listed is really important to carry out a plan to conjure someone that is sounding like one that wouldn't succumb.

Advertisement Placeholder
Very valid points, after seeing the customer perspective,it's now in the best interest of you and the customer to strike a bargain to cement your approach to taking certain decision. In other not to be wanting be policy minded,i.e your level of commitment should be high.

Sometimes some clients can be very difficult to deal with.i have had a couple of such experience.You approach them they want you to give them some rediculous discount,this is the one that does not bother on quality.Then the ones that want you to show them how their money can bring value to them,you have to tell them,while being confident without putting a sign of despiration.

You make a good point there, but I don't think that it is not that easy to close a clients, because one don't need to be upset in order to close a clients in the business.

Sometimes some clients can be very difficult to deal with.i have had a couple of such experience.You approach them they want you to give them some rediculous discount,this is the one that does not bother on quality.Then the ones that want you to show them how their money can bring value to them,you have to tell them,while being confident without putting a sign of despiration.
You can be diplomatic with a difficult client but sometimes when the client goes overboard or would step the line of decency and civility it would be time to turn him away. In my experience I was lucky to not have such client that I wanted to turn away. But some friends in the business told me their sad experience.

Sometimes there are difficult clients in business and every business man must understand how to handle this clients. I don't support the idea of making them not to come again but looking for how to handle them is best.

On closing clients:

One way to cement your offer in their minds, is to help them see it.

Most prospects know that you can get the job done, but they can't see how valuable it is, to hire you.

They're looking for the best deal, not the lowest price.

Discounting your prices, is actually a turn off for High Ticket Clients.

One last thing: Don't try to 'convince people' or 'get them to buy'. It doesn't work.

Instead, show them WHY they should do business with you.

What's in it for them, and why your offer is the best out there.

Of course, this is tied in with what they want to achieve.

Where they are now -> Where they want to be.
Some clients are very difficult to convince to buy your products or to do business with you. You need to show them evidence of your past work or achievements to convince them that you can do the job the way they want it or the products you are selling is what you claimed it is.

It is very true that it is better to try to convinc your prospective clients on why they should do business with you than telling them the price you are offering is lower price

On closing clients:

Most prospects know that you can get the job done, but they can't see how valuable it is, to hire you.

One last thing: Don't try to 'convince people' or 'get them to buy'. It doesn't work.

Well said. And i totally agree. I learnt the hard way that discounting was a turn-off. I had some high ranking clients who i had been chasing after for years. Then when i reduced my prices in order to win them over, they instead bought the service from my competitor who offered almost thrice my equation. I

All good points that I agree with especially helping them see why they should buy such product, people tends to go for things when they are convinced it's their idea

I so much like the point of trying to convince them because that is what will get to their psychology. You should make them see the value of your product and not quick to reduce prices.

Some clients are difficult to convinced no matter what you do to make them see the reasons why they should patronise your business and they are time and resources waster.

You really have to make sure that everything in your business is perfectly arranged in a way that a client always know the real price of a particular goods or services without direct price negotiation.

On closing clients:

One of the best way to closed and cement a deal with a difficult clients is to convinced them in the best way that you are giving them what they cannot be offered elsewhere, they need to be brainwashed,

It is very important that anyone who wants to sell anything or promote anything must add value first before trying to tell people to purchase his product or offer.

I so much agree with the point that you made about not trying to convince them instead you should try to make them know why they need the product.

Most potential clients or customers dont actually need reduced price as you have rightly said, all they need to see is proof. They want just want to see the evidence of the changes that product or service has done in your life, that alone is more than enough to make them join you.

When people are made to know the worth of your services or the value of your products, they only need you telling them why they would need your products or services and not begging them to buy

There is no need to stick with difficult clients, there are 7.9 billion people on earth, you can easily find clients. If someone creates problem, you need to look for alternatives.

There is no need to stick with difficult clients, there are 7.9 billion people on earth, you can easily find clients. If someone creates problem, you need to look for alternatives.
Lol. That's a good point. But for a business owner, each and every customer is valuable. A customer is not a single individual, it's a chain of people. Obviously they will recommend other people when they will be fully satisfied with the services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds