Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Closing difficult clients

You have to show them why they need to have the product with little emphasis on price. Most times price is not the problem, the problem is usually you creating a demand in their head. You do this by using psychology and understanding your clients with excellent negotiation skills to go with it. If you can combine all these you should be closing most of your deals.

Advertisement Placeholder
You have listed very important tips and it is vital to close clients for business continuity. The more closing deals with the clients, the more the business grows and more planning to be carried out for expansion

Closing a deal with a difficult client can be so challenging and difficult cause you have to watch what you say and be careful with what you do because at the end of the day they can decide not to deal with you anymore. So you have to careful in your dealings with the clients.

If difficult prospects sense you’re scared or nervous, they’ll be even more likely to push you around
You just have to be passive and try not to get upset and control yourself and also Take ownership of the customer's problem

On closing clients:

One way to cement your offer in their minds, is to help them see it.

Most prospects know that you can get the job done, but they can't see how valuable it is, to hire you.

They're looking for the best deal, not the lowest price.

Discounting your prices, is actually a turn off for High Ticket Clients.

One last thing: Don't try to 'convince people' or 'get them to buy'. It doesn't work.

Instead, show them WHY they should do business with you.

What's in it for them, and why your offer is the best out there.

Of course, this is tied in with what they want to achieve.

Where they are now -> Where they want to be.
This is the basic principle of marketing that brings on the money, but the one marketers struggle with.

If you can get someone to see how they will be the ones getting the most benefits from the deal, and include some scarcity and urgency, you are good to go.

To close a deal with a difficult client, the best way from my perspective is with the honesty of the product or service that is offered. The quality and the good price for which they would be paying must be demonstrated to the client. The benefits that he will obtain by purchasing the product.

At times, clients might be stubborn and difficult to handle in business, but someone needs to apply his business strategies to win the heart of the customer. Like calling the customer to greet the, ask of their family and we can even visit them at home to say hello to them.

On closing clients:

Most prospects know that you can get the job done, but they can't see how valuable it is, to hire you.

One last thing: Don't try to 'convince people' or 'get them to buy'. It doesn't work.

Very educating and informative,those are the best ways to go about a client and also try yo be honest and not being judgemental,convincing the client by further using samples or giving promotional offers.

Someone one said that clients are like babies that need to be pampered and not truck for you to get what you want from them. So when you meet a difficult client, try to be patient, don't act superior, just keep smiling and making him or her feel very comfortable and in time, you will close the deal.

Closing difficult clients is much easier than it looks. Every client needs assurance that they are venturing into something lucrative and worth the while. So take your mind off the profit you intend to make ad let them see you are offering a good price for the business. That's it.

Closing difficult client is not supposed to be a difficult task if the business owner himself is not Ridgid. You have to be flexible. Flexibility is one of the qualities of a good business owner. They say, customers are always right. You must give your customer a chance to express themselves, then, you now explain to them why you sell at the rate you sell.

Those into business and sales are really doing a great job when it comes to relating with clients and customers, some doesn't have intention of buying but yet frustrate sellers.
And some possible method is to cut off those clients from the business.

On closing clients:

You made a very good point on this article,because I notice one thing about customers or client if you are trying to convince them on one particular product they might be thinking maybe you just want to force it on them. So you need to try or learn on how to talk less when advertising your business to your client,the best thing is to let them know the real fact and reason why they need you or need your product.

Closing a client is what I know is closing a sales. For a sales to be close by a client, your client must see the difference between the product he has before or have been using before, if he can see the difference he will prefer your product with the other one is using before.

I don't think it is advisiable to close difficult clients because they might also be helpful in some ways that or the other. You have to look for ways to calm them down and get what you want from them.

You are very correct people will definitely not turn a blind eye on a good deal no matter how skeptical they are, as long as the deal is a very good one and they know they will not easily get something better else where they will most likely stick with your proposal.

On closing clients:

Presicely, I see some Instagram sellers make videos and say pls buy from me I need to feed and I'm like this is such a poor marketing strategy. You've got to show people they need your products.

I think the best way to close a deal with a difficult client is just to make sure that you have your portfolio ready to show the client because I believe the portfolio will change his mind if it's impressive enough for him

Convincing them without any material proof can sometimes be very bad instead out out why they worth to do business with you... Always prioritize yourself and your business so that they will feel your sense of success and boldness.

I will try out these method and another thing i noticed is that you can't force some people to buy your product ,when they have shown they have no interest in your product you have to move to the next client

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds