Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Classified sites that help you find money making opportunities

Beermoneyforum was the first site to register but forumcoin made me aware of many paying websites and scam websites. So it was on forumcoin I got to know bizdustry and since then bizdustry has been fulfilling its existence for users.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well the only place I know you can get updates of a legit platform on how to earn money here on bizdustry but you must be a good reader and research before you can easily get one.
You are right, bizdustry is one of the best websites where you can find out about different money making opportunities and sources, from the day that I joined this website I learned many new things.

I don't have platforms like that. I got a lot of my online earning opportunities From bizdustry. That's the best platforms for me. Forum coins has Also help me in different ways too.
I think forum are best place to get know about opportunity available online. I joined bizdustry through local forum. And through bizdustry, I have joined somd platform
That is true but sometimes if you have friends that are dealing online you can also get idea on different platforms to make money from them. Bizdustry is a great platform and has really help so many people especially me to locate other thing platform. Which other are you posting on?
Bmf. It has almost the same features as this forum. And they also pay 20 (Bmf) per post, though I was paid between 40 to 50 when I first joined. The only difference between Bmf and bizdustry is that you don't need to upgrade before you can withdraw your earning from Bmf.

It is not really easy to just start an online works and just get a classified site where you can be earning a cool money except a legal person referral you to such sites which are legit.
That's just the fact, losing is also part of the journey, if you are starting up something for the very first time just put it on mind that you are going to lose,a lot of people don't understand this.

Lol. I was not talking about competition when it comes to scam sites. I was actually talking about competition in the field of graphic designing. Although some scam sites like Hyips could possibly compete with each other.
Okay, graphics designer remains one of the most competitive skills I have seen online. Almost everybody I have met both online and offline will identify as graphics designers.

Posting on forums is really good, you can be earning money and the same time learning, if you are active on different forums you can earn a considerable amount of money.
We all should understand that we can only work on one forum at a time and so it's not about registering in all the posting forums on the internet but being able to attend to all of them in just one day.

Actually there are alot of platform that have been helping alot of people and it different manner depending on how it operates including myself. bizdustry is one of those platforms.

I think forum are best place to get know about opportunity available online. I joined bizdustry through local forum. And through bizdustry, I have joined somd platform

Bmf. It has almost the same features as this forum. And they also pay 20 (Bmf) per post, though I was paid between 40 to 50 when I first joined. The only difference between Bmf and bizdustry is that you don't need to upgrade before you can withdraw your earning from Bmf.
Thank you for the suggestion. beermoneyforum is a nice platform but is not a no go area for me based on the fact that they are likely to banned you for every single mistake you have done without any permissions to recorrect yourself.

We all should understand that we can only work on one forum at a time and so it's not about registering in all the posting forums on the internet but being able to attend to all of them in just one day.
That's the, but it f you have time I think you can create time for the ones you love the most, you can still earn a considerable amount of money, this very important.

That's the, but it f you have time I think you can create time for the ones you love the most, you can still earn a considerable amount of money, this very important.
That's very correct. You will have to create time for the few that suit your daily schedule and target and that's all because you can't possibly work in all posting forums in a day even if you stayed indoor the whole time.

Actually the only classified site that I know one can make a legit money online it could be either post to pay forums such as bizdustry, beermoneyforum and others.
Actually bizdustry is one of the classified site of which alot of people can comment about it. most of the Members have learned alot and some develop their own ways of earning income.

Actually bizdustry is one of the classified site of which alot of people can comment about it. most of the Members have learned alot and some develop their own ways of earning income.
Probably, I have been able to know a lot of other platforms from the members here. this is actually the first paid to post forum i signed up on and since then I've discovered a lot of others.

I heard that Amazon kdp help's people to earn money online, I want to do that in due time too, I need money to start it, so that I will be able to mine in dollars.
The Kdp in front of Amazon stand for kindle publishing. Amazon is site that allow people to publish and sell book on their site. You got paid a percentage once a buyer buy your book. The good thing about Amazon is that it's free. You don't need money to start earning from there. So, if you're a good writer that write a book, then head to amazon.

You can make use of forums such as here in bizdustry, beer money forum, Trendri and forum coin. They all have sections that are meant for posting and learning about different earning methods. I get my earning ideas from them.

Beermoneyforum was the first site to register but forumcoin made me aware of many paying websites and scam websites. So it was on forumcoin I got to know bizdustry and since then bizdustry has been fulfilling its existence for users.

Bizdustry is helping so many people when it comes to learning about money making opportunities. I think that users in here have shared many different ways of making money and this is a praiseworthy act.

The Kdp in front of Amazon stand for kindle publishing. Amazon is site that allow people to publish and sell book on their site. You got paid a percentage once a buyer buy your book. The good thing about Amazon is that it's free. You don't need money to start earning from there. So, if you're a good writer that write a book, then head to amazon.
Probably, Amazon direct Kindle publishing remains one of the best ways people can use to make money for themselves online. If you know how to publish a, you can make a lot of money because it free. You also need to learn keyword research to succeed.

Frankly speaking, classified sites have never worked for me. However, I have heard that Craiglist is a good site to find work opportunities. However, you need to be aware that sites that have worked for someone does not mean they will also work for you.

A website that has been a blessing to so many online earners is forumcoin because that is where most of the people who worked online got all the information about some other eaning platforms.

A website that has been a blessing to so many online earners is forumcoin because that is where most of the people who worked online got all the information about some other eaning platforms.
You have a very valid point, because forumcoin has been in existence for a very long time and that is where most of people would run to in order to gain information about recent developments on online earning programs.

You have a very valid point, because forumcoin has been in existence for a very long time and that is where most of people would run to in order to gain information about recent developments on online earning programs.
I got the information on most of the online earning platforms i joined on forumcoin. Majority of the members on the forum are not solely there to make money but to gain necessary information as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds