Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Classified sites that help you find money making opportunities

I heard that Amazon kdp help's people to earn money online, I want to do that in due time too, I need money to start it, so that I will be able to mine in dollars.
This is a very good way of making money online but I can tell you that it is not really that easy because you're going to spend a lot of time on screen and you have to do a lot of research as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think this depends on you, if you are good at making research you can come across a legit paying site, making researches is the best way to get what you want.
Making of research is very expensive as you would need to invest time and money to see if your research is accurate amd would pay off and this can take a toll on your income level

That's true, that's the kind of research I'm talking about 😁, asking for payment profs will also help, I think that will also help you a lot, but for me I'm ok with one forum(bizdustry)
It is also important for you to know that graphics designers can formulate payment proves and make it look real. some platforms give payment proofs but they are still scam.

It is also important for you to know that graphics designers can formulate payment proves and make it look real. some platforms give payment proofs but they are still scam.
This is so true, a friend of mine was sent his video for me to look at it and some of the payment proof he was posting was edited and I know because I have an idea of the guy financial situation at the time

This is so true, a friend of mine was sent his video for me to look at it and some of the payment proof he was posting was edited and I know because I have an idea of the guy financial situation at the time
that is actually what most scam platforms do. They always try as much as possible to edit payment proofs in order to make people Invest on the platform and at the end of the day they will run away.

Making of research is very expensive as you would need to invest time and money to see if your research is accurate amd would pay off and this can take a toll on your income level
That's true, it's very important, but what I don't really like about it is there are some platforms that do create fake reviews, that's what I've noticed, I don't know if I'm the only one noticing this.

Actually the only classified site that I know one can make a legit money online it could be either post to pay forums such as bizdustry, beermoneyforum and others.

The competition has increased in this field. I think that the competition could be cooled off by creating more work opportunities for people who are already in this field.

The competition has increased in this field. I think that the competition could be cooled off by creating more work opportunities for people who are already in this field.
Do you mean that competition has increased in scam platforms or something?. it is a graphics designing, of course it is one of the most competitive skills online.

I don't think there's a particular website aside from posting forums that you will get information about earning websites. The much I see that's close to that are sites that gives reviews about earning platforms and projects, whether or not they are legit.

I don't think there's a particular website aside from posting forums that you will get information about earning websites. The much I see that's close to that are sites that gives reviews about earning platforms and projects, whether or not they are legit.
You are right, paid to post sites us one of the best platform that you'll find a lot of information online, if you are looking for informations I'll advise you to try forums.

I don't have platforms like that. I got a lot of my online earning opportunities From bizdustry. That's the best platforms for me. Forum coins has Also help me in different ways too.
I think forum are best place to get know about opportunity available online. I joined bizdustry through local forum. And through bizdustry, I have joined somd platform.

I think forum are best place to get know about opportunity available online. I joined bizdustry through local forum. And through bizdustry, I have joined somd platform.
That's true,if you are working on forum's online you'll get the chance to learn a lot of things online, that's one of the reasons I like forums, you learn and the same time earn.

I think there are many of them. I have been approved to discover several money making website through bizdustry. Some people also reported to discover some platforms through forum coin.

Well because of many unnecessary sites, one has to be very careful of any site he or she will join to earn money because of the scamming and classified site I know is beermoneyforum, bizdustry and others.

You are right, paid to post sites us one of the best platform that you'll find a lot of information online, if you are looking for informations I'll advise you to try forums.
Yes. I have been earning from paid to post forums for a while now and I can attest to this very fact. All the earning methods that I am aware of directly or indirectly came from posting forums.

Yes. I have been earning from paid to post forums for a while now and I can attest to this very fact. All the earning methods that I am aware of directly or indirectly came from posting forums.
Posting on forums is really good, you can be earning money and the same time learning, if you are active on different forums you can earn a considerable amount of money.

That is true but sometimes if you have friends that are dealing online you can also get idea on different platforms to make money from them. Bizdustry is a great platform and has really help so many people especially me to locate other thing platform. Which other are you posting on?

It is not really easy to just start an online works and just get a classified site where you can be earning a cool money except a legal person referral you to such sites which are legit.

Do you mean that competition has increased in scam platforms or something?. it is a graphics designing, of course it is one of the most competitive skills online.

Lol. I was not talking about competition when it comes to scam sites. I was actually talking about competition in the field of graphic designing. Although some scam sites like Hyips could possibly compete with each other.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds