Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Christmas Movie Suggestions

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Credits
Hi everyone!

Hope you all are doing great!

I'm looking for some Christmas movies that would help me feel the vibe of the Christmas season. If you guys have some strong recommendations, please let me know. 😊

Die hard is NOT A CHRISTMAS MOVIE.
Oh, I’m sorry Mr. Movie Expert. Seeing how it’s been recommended TWICE inside three posts, seeing as it’s set on Christmas Eve, “now I have a machine gun ho ho ho” and Director John McTiernan and screenwriter Steven E. de Souza have both stated that Die Hard is unquestionably a Christmas movie…

…Imma go out on a limb and say you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Bad Santa
Bad Santa is the one Christmas movie I can watch over & over again.

So cringey…

Die hard is NOT A CHRISTMAS MOVIE.
It’s literally a plot point on multiple occasions that it’s set at Christmas.

Die Hard 2 however is not a Christmas film despite also being set on Christmas Eve.

I was going to say Gremlins but someone beat me to it. It’s A Wonderful Life is also typically thought of as a Christmas film though that’s mostly a fluke of licensing rights than anything else.

Gremlins is a Christmas Movie? It's been a long time since I've seen it, so I don't remember it much besides not getting them wet and don't feed them after midnight lol. Surprised no one mentioned National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation yet. It's one movie I can never get tired of watching. Also I love Home Alone 2 more than the first one.

Gremlins is a Christmas Movie? It's been a long time since I've seen it, so I don't remember it much besides not getting them wet and don't feed them after midnight lol. Surprised no one mentioned National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation yet. It's one movie I can never get tired of watching. Also I love Home Alone 2 more than the first one.
The family ends up with Gizmo because the family‘s dad is looking for a “unique Christmas present”. Other side details come up throughout the film, but it solves a few plot holes around why places that should be busier aren’t, and stuff like that.

It’s literally a plot point on multiple occasions that it’s set at Christmas.

Die Hard 2 however is not a Christmas film despite also being set on Christmas Eve.

I was going to say Gremlins but someone beat me to it. It’s A Wonderful Life is also typically thought of as a Christmas film though that’s mostly a fluke of licensing rights than anything else.
I. Refuse.

😂

Some of my favorites are

1. The Santa Clause
2. Miracle on 34th Street
3. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
4. The Muppets Christmas Carol.

I love the original Christmas classics though as well! Recently I watched The Christmas Chronicles and I enjoyed it, there is also a 2nd on Netflix but did not get far into it. I typically like all those sappy Hallmark Christmas movies as well xD

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest