Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you go into business partnership if its involved huge fund?

The major reason for starting a business is to make money. If a large sum of money is involved, there's a good chance I'll make a lot of money, so I'll do it as long as the business is legitimate.

Advertisement Placeholder
Partnership is a very good way of improving a business, as far as there is a signed agreement between my partner and I, I see no reason why I couldn't go into partnership

Can you go into partnership with someone if the fund is huge?someone want to open a mobile phone business offline but a freind seems to disturbed him for joint venture but he insisted,the money is huge and he dosnt trust the fellow what do you think
If you don't have any kind of trust with anyone you want to go into a business relationship with, it's better to have everything legally protected to avoid any stories in the future.

Can you go into partnership with someone if the fund is huge?someone want to open a mobile phone business offline but a freind seems to disturbed him for joint venture but he insisted,the money is huge and he dosnt trust the fellow what do you think
Without any doubt, if there is no trust in the business partnership, it's not advisable to start the partnership as far as I'm concerned because it will end in chaos.

Well, I might be skeptical about going into a partnership with someone that I don't really know his or her background. Even if the person is really close, there must be a written agreement guiding the partnership.
Obviously there must be a written agreement ,you can't just go into a partnership business without an agreement with an individual on how the business will be handled.. if possible the agreement can be back-up by the Court of law, but why do you really want to make an agreement?

Obviously there must be a written agreement ,you can't just go into a partnership business without an agreement with an individual on how the business will be handled.. if possible the agreement can be back-up by the Court of law, but why do you really want to make an agreement?
Well, for so many reasons. One of which is the sharing formular for profits or losses. Most business partners do not like sharing losses in business but they are often quick to demand a share of profits even if they didn't really contribute to the success of the business.

Well, for so many reasons. One of which is the sharing formular for profits or losses. Most business partners do not like sharing losses in business but they are often quick to demand a share of profits even if they didn't really contribute to the success of the business.
Hahahhahaha. All those things must be written down in the agreement you are making with the partner you are engaging in a business with , the agreement must state that both profit and losses in the business must be shared equally to people that contributed positively to the business.. in this case I believe they won't disagree when there is losses in a business and that must be shared equally.

I can go into partnership even when the fund is huge, provided my partner is trusted and the business will yield much profit in the long run.

If partnership involves huge funds money. There will be separation in partnership with time. The only achievement their is sharing of experience.

Well it depends on the business and the partner involved too because the relationship prior to entering a partnership would determine to an extent the success or failure of the business
A lot of people have suffered so much in their business because they went into a wrong partnership and it cost them everything they ever invested in the business.

It is very important to be careful about taking a loan to start a business in that involve huge fund in partnership. it is very important to ensure that the business will definitely take off when it will since huge fund before you can go ahead and apply for it.

Business partnership involving whatever sum of money depends mostly on trust. If their is any doubt then the business is set to fail. Even if it succeeds on the profit front internal rancour due to the lack of trust will ruin it.

Trust is important aspect of any kind of business. Most of the time when you are the only owner of a business, you must trust your customer most of the time. Trust is a crucial thing not only in businesses, but also in relationships as well.

Definitely I will, so far I understand the nitty gritty of the funds and I have passion for the work set to be done, by saying passion I mean I'm skilled in the kind of investment. I'm good to go...

Money is very important when it comes to any kind of business and especially when you are planning to start a partnership business there is always a huge money that is involved which you must make sure that your partner is someone that can be trusted otherwise you are banking your money with someone who will steal from you.

Partnership business could have even been the best but most people nowadays are not really trusted that is why it may be very difficult for you to see a genuine partnership organisation to work with.. in all the same if I have an opportunity to deal with trusted people I don't have any problem with partnership business .I don't know about you.
There is no way you can actually enter into any business partnership without money pain involved which is why you must make sure that your business partner is someone that you will trust with the money that you are interested in the business otherwise you will cry in the end.

To be honest, the only thing that can make go into partnership is if the money is huge and I know I may not be able to raise it all alone. However, there will be a separation clause when the business booms. We will share our capital and go out different ways.

There is no way you can actually enter into any business partnership without money pain involved which is why you must make sure that your business partner is someone that you will trust with the money that you are interested in the business otherwise you will cry in the end.
Lolz, this is true.. but as we all know people pretends a lot and it might really be difficult for you to know people that are genuinely honest, do you have any way to identify people that are really honest to engage in partnership business with ?

I'll say no, why will you even go into a partnership business with someone you don't trust then be ready to be prepared to take the lot of trouble that are coming your ways so just avoid

The major reason for starting a business is to make money. If a large sum of money is involved, there's a good chance I'll make a lot of money, so I'll do it as long as the business is legitimate.
I believe the lack of funds as one of the major reason why a lot of people go into business partnership in order for them to be able to generate the needed amount of money for them to start the business that they want to do.

If you have trust on the person, going into a business with huge fund isn't a big deal, But my own opinion I would which to be an employee than to be in a partnership business with someone else.
Though the reason for starting up a business is because of the profit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds