Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you go into business partnership if its involved huge fund?

Why won't I? So long as the business has been vetted to be something that has a very good potential for good returns, I might just as well consider it an option. There is no business that you won't be needing funds to run it be it small or big business

Advertisement Placeholder
Trust is the bedrock of such deal. I will rather opt-out so I don't incur wrath. I would rather buy shares from reliable companies than involve myself in this partnership.

Yes,I can go into a business partnership not because of the huge amount needed to run the business but because I trust the person I am going into business with. Before going into such business,I would be sure I will make a reasonable amount of profit from the business.

Business is meant to be done either alone if you are financially capable or in group if you can't do it alone or it requires more hands , so its normal to go into partnership in business if that what it takes.

Well if you believe in the dreams and vision of partnership, and while it was pitched there was clear analysis I don't see anything wrong

I believe most of this thing will depend on trust I have for some people that will determine this. if the person I am going into the business is really trusted then obviously I will go into the business.

Well if he or she is a trusted individual then I will like to go into the business and before I go into it,I have to see the potential that business that will be able to generate us the amount of money we invested.

The huge funds in the business is not the matter but instead it is how scalable the business is going to be and the opportunities that I have to make profits.

Some advantages of partnership over private limited company include ease of establishment and lower costs. ... Owners of a partnership are liable for business debts and obligations. Private limited companies are owned by shareholders and managed by directors.

This shouldn't be a problem so far I can raise money to meet the basic requirements to set up the business. If I can source money from different angles that shouldn't be a problem.

I can only engage in this business with only trusted personel. I can never go into a business that I have to spend so much money and also deal with people I do not trust .when engaging in business to me trust is always the most important thing.

Can you go into partnership with someone if the fund is huge?someone want to open a mobile phone business offline but a freind seems to disturbed him for joint venture but he insisted,the money is huge and he dosnt trust the fellow what do you think
I think there would be no partnership in that case.
The guy knows there is huge money involved but would not partner with another because of trust issues.
There's nothing anyone can change about that....you can't get into business with anyone you can't trust.

Yes I will alot of people are into such form or kind of business that involves huge amount of capital for start up this is because they have the motives and motivation that they will achieve the future.

Though personally I don't like going into anything that has to do with partnership business for any reason. I just don't feel comfortable with it. It even becomes more worst if the money involved here is larger too

I have always said that it's important to take things easy in gradual stages so I would only go into partnership with a huge sum only with some one we've done business before and it was nice.

what's wrong with going into business partnership? If you have a written contract and if you are both registered as owners of the business, there is no problem with partnership business.

Two heads are better than one and it brings more profit go the table but then it has to be with someone you really trust, someone you know won't dupe you but even then we know that Change is the only constant thing and people tend to change a lot in this case the key is just to be very careful

Well if he or she is a trusted individual then I will like to go into the business and before I go into it,I have to see the potential that business that will be able to generate us the amount of money we invested.
That's is an important factor TRUST. If the person has integrity and can trusted. That's why it very good to go into partnership with someone your know very well or someone a well respected person can vouch for. If the business have greater potential to make enough profit and I can partnership wiell

That's is an important factor TRUST. If the person has integrity and can trusted. That's why it very good to go into partnership with someone your know very well or someone a well respected person can vouch for. If the business have greater potential to make enough profit and I can partnership wiell
Lolz ,You mean people I know ? You just have to pray that you go into a business most especially a partnership business with people that really knows what a business is all about ,even your relative can really changed when they have access to money, you do not trust people with money with just by believing that they are ok.

Lolz ,You mean people I know ? You just have to pray that you go into a business most especially a partnership business with people that really knows what a business is all about ,even your relative can really changed when they have access to money, you do not trust people with money with just by believing that they are ok.
I agree with you 💯 that is why I said it every neccessary deed of partnership with witnesses to avoid similar situation. The reason why some people get away with it because there is not evidence or document to proof their case.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds