Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you go into business partnership if its involved huge fund?

I agree with you 💯 that is why I said it every neccessary deed of partnership with witnesses to avoid similar situation. The reason why some people get away with it because there is not evidence or document to proof their case.
Some family members may be able to help in a situation in which you do not have a trusted friends. But even with this you still need to select some trusted family members because there are some that can still be just as a bad friend ,we really have to be careful with our business and our finances.

Advertisement Placeholder
Can you go into partnership with someone if the fund is huge?someone want to open a mobile phone business offline but a freind seems to disturbed him for joint venture but he insisted,the money is huge and he dosnt trust the fellow what do you think
If he doesn't trust the fellow, then, he should steer clear of having business dealings with him. There is a lot that rides on money and relationships can be destroyed in a jiffy where money is involved.

Yes I can involve myself I I have the huge funds it all depends on your pocket and your business partner how he or she does things so you involve yourself

Yes I can go partnership with a business associate if I trust the credibility of the person. Even if the potential business investment is small, there must be a legal agreement signed by both parties on the terms of the partnership.

Well I will partner with anyone is the business will yield a good profit second I most trust whom I'm partnering with.

Well, every business partnership is built on the pillar of trust. the reason for partnership is trust in each other in other to move common interests among members. so definitely if you trust the person to invest with, then no consideration of hw hug the resources needed is.

Can you go into partnership with someone if the fund is huge?someone want to open a mobile phone business offline but a freind seems to disturbed him for joint venture but he insisted,the money is huge and he dosnt trust the fellow what do you think
I would not want to go into a partnership in the first place.
But if i had a dream business i really wanted to venture into, i may consider a partnership.

One of the most important thing whenever someone is thinking of starting a partnership business is always trust , even if it required a lower amount of money but without trust it is impossible for the business to stand, surround yourself with trusted people and everything will be easier and transparent.

There is no point in forming an alliance with someone you don't trust. It will definitely crash down someday if the trust is not fixed. When it now involves a huge amount of money, it is a turn off for me

A partnership business that involves a huge amount of money can only be done with some one you can trust, otherwise, it would be a very big error.

There's nothing bad in going into a business that involved huge amount of fund with a business partner only if you trusted the partner , because going into that kind of business is risky.

Business partnership involving whatever sum of money depends mostly on trust. If their is any doubt then the business is set to fail. Even if it succeeds on the profit front internal rancour due to the lack of trust will ruin it.

This is the main reason why I usually try to conduct businesses on my own instead of relying on other humans and I would definitely prefer sole-ownership over partnership. Trusting people is much harder nowadays.

I don't think that business will stand firm when trust is absent. It is not wise to start business with someone you don't trust because their is high possibility one day he might cheat you.

I can go into a partnership business that involves huge capital, it all about trust,love, competent and hard work.
[automerge]1638033012[/automerge]
Yes I can go into business that involves huge capital and even a partnership one.

Last edited:
Trust is the bedrock of such deal. I will rather opt-out so I don't incur wrath. I would rather buy shares from reliable companies than involve myself in this partnership.
well, for me, I would not go into a partnership if the business involved a huge fund.
I do not like partnerships; i would prefer to obtain bank loans to start up and run the business.

This is the main reason why I usually try to conduct businesses on my own instead of relying on other humans and I would definitely prefer sole-ownership over partnership. Trusting people is much harder nowadays.
True though, I have seen alot of cases of business owners who where cheated by their partners, but do you think partnership in business can be avoided forever? Your business might grow to a stage where you can nolonger run alone.

The main reason why I would be looking at joining a business partnership is simply to generate more funds to finance the business and with that being available, there is no need for partnership.

The main reason why I would be looking at joining a business partnership is simply to generate more funds to finance the business and with that being available, there is no need for partnership.
I believe raising of capital shouldn't be the main aim of joining a partnership. Being in partnership with another associate will help to expose you to different business ideas and strategies that you wouldn't have known all by yourself.

I believe raising of capital shouldn't be the main aim of joining a partnership. Being in partnership with another associate will help to expose you to different business ideas and strategies that you wouldn't have known all by yourself.
Partnership business could have even been the best but most people nowadays are not really trusted that is why it may be very difficult for you to see a genuine partnership organisation to work with.. in all the same if I have an opportunity to deal with trusted people I don't have any problem with partnership business .I don't know about you.

Partnership business could have even been the best but most people nowadays are not really trusted that is why it may be very difficult for you to see a genuine partnership organisation to work with.. in all the same if I have an opportunity to deal with trusted people I don't have any problem with partnership business .I don't know about you.
Well, I might be skeptical about going into a partnership with someone that I don't really know his or her background. Even if the person is really close, there must be a written agreement guiding the partnership.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds