Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you go into business partnership if its involved huge fund?

Business is all about risk taking, if it is a legit business that can profit me with more than the huge amount I invested, I will go into the business since I have the money.

Advertisement Placeholder
The most important thing I am seeing here is trust, when going into a business like this you only have to deal with trusted people but if the people I am dealing with has a question mark that I can't trust them perfectly then I won't have to deal with them in such a business organisation.

If the business idea is huge and it's going to be profitable why not? I think the major issue would be that of trust which I'll ensure would be built before any partnership is being entered into.

I think there should be nothing wrong with getting into partnership, even if the business involves huge funding, if the business is quite straightforward and does not involve getting into something illegal.

I can go into business with huge fund but I would have prior knowledge about the business before anything else. Also I am going to have a mentor guiding me so that I would not mismanage the fund. I will try all my best to make good return for the investors.

Partnership business is very good if actually you really trust the person that is nothing wrong with that to partner with the person, it will also help the business to grow fast.
Before you can actually go into partnership in business, you must first try to learn on how to trust and erase bad feelings about your business partners because business is base on trust.

The purposes of partnership In terms of business is to form a more domicile team that would enable you achieve the collective goal with ease. If the goal here is to acquire a property which you can't afford to get alone you can form a partnership ensuring the property is of high value and poses a good return of investment.

If it is a business company that has the money, it is even much more better and straight forward to engage in a partnership business even though it requires huge amount of money.

When going into a business that involves a huge amount of money with with patner , what you actually need is trust between you and your business partner , so you need to find a trusted and serious minded patner to do business with.

There is nothing wrong with that for me personally, but I will be so sceptical on this to make sure my money is safe because I can't just invest in something that is not trusted.

Taking risk is always better. At the same time this can only be done when dealing with trusted people alone because huge amount of money indicate that I have to be very careful to make sure the money is used for the purpose for which it was meant for.

Trust should be the first thing to take into consideration before going into a partnership business , when there's trust that your money is safe , then there's no problem going into a partnership when it involves involves huge fund .

Trust should be the first thing to take into consideration before going into a partnership business , when there's trust that your money is safe , then there's no problem going into a partnership when it involves involves huge fund .
Personally that is what I will put into consideration . I don't really have any problem with partnership business , the most important thing is just for me to trust people I am partnering with. That is enough to have a successful business

Personally that is what I will put into consideration . I don't really have any problem with partnership business , the most important thing is just for me to trust people I am partnering with. That is enough to have a successful business
Well, if it involves a very huge sum of money, some things need to be put in place before starting. There must be agreement signed by both parties to guide during the course of the partnership.

Yes I can into business partners with anybody as long as the business is legit and profitable. If you don't trust your partner it better for the business to have legal backing where it will be duly documented and signed by all partners.
For me I don't really like partnership business because is very difficult to trust anyone, because I hate having problem with anyone, so I like to start up my business on my own without any partnership.

Any investment that I am going to be going into now is something that we require me to invest your small amount of money. I am not going to be comfortable with large sums of money with the way the economy is.

I don't see why not, I think partnership is the best form of business especially if you are partnering with the right people, why not. You get to share ideas and funds as well.
One of the best thing that can happen to any growing business is that leverage he will get while partnering with others in terms of financing some new prospects in the business,idea sharing and strategy in moving the business forward.

Business is all about risk taking, if it is a legit business that can profit me with more than the huge amount I invested, I will go into the business since I have the money.
We are all in the business to make money and also to make end meets , so if you have enough money to handle the huge business alone , then you can just take the risk and make it big .

Yes of course I will engage in a business like that if it involves enough money and also it will be a great Business being in partnership where by it involves enough money

If it involves huge funding and capital to run the business and I am not financially capable to do so then I would resort to going into partnership with someone although they must be very knowledgeable about the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds