Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you go into business partnership if its involved huge fund?

Every business partnership must always involve some certain level or amount of funds wether huge or small. But they are usually huge most of the time. If the partnership is one that is solid and can be trusted, I might concider it

Advertisement Placeholder
If you don't trust the person, then it is best not to go into partnership with them. You will be risking loosing your huge amount of money. Or go on with the partnership plan and never get along in business due to lack of trust.

The capital isn't really the problem here, as far as you could afford the amount and the business idea is a very lucrative one and worths your attention. You just need to ask yourself if the business worths the huge investment, and if the proposing business partner is straight forward

The capital isn't really the problem here, as far as you could afford the amount and the business idea is a very lucrative one and worths your attention. You just need to ask yourself if the business worths the huge investment, and if the proposing business partner is straight forward
Yes these are good considering factors and regardless if the partner is straight forward or not you will need a legal backing of you guys partnership business so there won't be all resolve crisis in the future.

Before I could go into a business that involves a huge amount to startup with I will be so sure that if I should go into that kind of a business am going to make a huge profit from it at the end of the business as well.
If you trust the business and believe in the progress of the business you can be able to invest into any startup business even though it involves youth fund your own is to be consistent every dedicated to.

If you're going to be going into a business that warrants you to invest a large amount of money then you should be sure to have gathered a lot of knowledge about it and see if it is worth it first.

If you're going to be going into a business that warrants you to invest a large amount of money then you should be sure to have gathered a lot of knowledge about it and see if it is worth it first.
Knowledge is power and gathering knowledge about a huge investment is by making a research on the business before putting your money into the business proper.

How huge the fund is does not dictate if I will partner with the internet business or physical business. What I look for is if the website or forum is educative so that members don't only earn but also gain from comments posted

Though I'm not one for partnership type of business, but if I were to evaluate my take in this, I will go into the partnership regardless of the sum.od capital involved so long as it has been evaluated to be a positive outcome

Well. It's a two headed reply. It depents on the type of partner. Trust has a big role to play when it comes to business.

I think before you actually ant to go into any business venture,you must have done a due deligent research about the business,and also trust is very important factor as well,if some of these is lacking then it could portain great danger.

There might be various reasons behind this, the character of the person might be questionable when it comes to money and this business owner might have observed this already.

There might be various reasons behind this, the character of the person might be questionable when it comes to money and this business owner might have observed this already.
Yeah, the character of a person is so important to check before getting into partnership with them. If someone lacks integrity, then working with them can lead you to regret because he/she might steal from you.

I don't see why not, I think partnership is the best form of business especially if you are partnering with the right people, why not. You get to share ideas and funds as well.

Can you go into partnership with someone if the fund is huge?someone want to open a mobile phone business offline but a freind seems to disturbed him for joint venture but he insisted,the money is huge and he dosnt trust the fellow what do you think
Before you partner with someone in business if you think you can't trust them there is no point starting up the business at first, if I have the capital to start up a business I don't think I need partner

I don't want to think that the amount of money that I am going to spend in something I will be really bothered about but instead my chances of success and profit making.

I do not like partnerships until or unless the other person is really trustworthy. Apart from that, I prefer keeping my financial matters a secret and not share with anyone else. This is why i may not get involved in such kind of business until or unless the other party is really trustworthy.

"you don't trust the partner" well, one advice I would give is never go into business with someone you don't trust. Even when the person means well, you'll still feeling he's bad
I don't think that there is any business partnership that I cannot venture into weather the money that is required to go into the partnership is very good or not because I know that for any business partnership that adventure into it must have a partnership deed which is like the partnership agreement.

I can definitely but presently I'm trying to see if I can discipline myself from partnering in businesses instead try to open it myself and do the investment and trade.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds