Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you go into business partnership if its involved huge fund?

tray591

Captain Junkie
Credits
Can you go into partnership with someone if the fund is huge?someone want to open a mobile phone business offline but a freind seems to disturbed him for joint venture but he insisted,the money is huge and he dosnt trust the fellow what do you think

Advertisement Placeholder
Can you go into partnership with someone if the fund is huge?someone want to open a mobile phone business offline but a freind seems to disturbed him for joint venture but he insisted,the money is huge and he dosnt trust the fellow what do you think
Well if he or she is a trusted individual then I will like to go into the business and before I go into it,I have to see the potential that business that will be able to generate us the amount of money we invested.

If he is saying the money is huge and also that he doesn't trust this fellow presenting this joint deal to him, then he should simply not bother himself with that person because there is a doubt in him already as it is, which is bad for business

If he is saying the money is huge and also that he doesn't trust this fellow presenting this joint deal to him, then he should simply not bother himself with that person because there is a doubt in him already as it is, which is bad for business
Yes I can go into business partnership if it involves huge phone and I'll make sure that I really trust my partner before going into such business so that I will not running to Loss.

Partnership business is very good if actually you really trust the person that is nothing wrong with that to partner with the person, it will also help the business to grow fast.

I will rather get employees than being into partnership, partners end up have ulterior motives and you may end up not trusting them, some of them deviate from the original business plan which is a dangerous thing to do.

The main purpose of business is because of the fact that we want amount of money,so if huge amount of money is involve that mean there is very tendency I will have huge profit so I will as long as the business is legit

If you have trust on the person, going into a business with huge fund isn't a big deal, But my own opinion I would which to be an employee than to be in a partnership business with someone else.
Though the reason for starting up a business is because of the profit.

Yes I can into business partners with anybody as long as the business is legit and profitable. If you don't trust your partner it better for the business to have legal backing where it will be duly documented and signed by all partners.

I will rather get employees than being into partnership, partners end up have ulterior motives and you may end up not trusting them, some of them deviate from the original business plan which is a dangerous thing to do.
Well it's a good thing that you would really want to employ more employees for your business rather than having a partner but there's one thing that you are forgetting there's a big distinction between what an employee can do for a company and a partner. A business partner with bringing more funds for your business why more employees will bringing more productivity to the business but it reduced your income.

Well it depends on the person, if the person is someone I can trust and work with and I see there is alot of potential in the business, I would go for it. But if it is someone I do not trust, no matter how much i stand to gain, I won't go into it.

Well it depends on the business and the partner involved too because the relationship prior to entering a partnership would determine to an extent the success or failure of the business

"you don't trust the partner" well, one advice I would give is never go into business with someone you don't trust. Even when the person means well, you'll still feeling he's bad

Of course, why not? As far as it's going to support my business idea, then it's a good deal. Partnership is not a deathtrap as people assume it to be, in fact, it's a necessity in business when one has a viable business idea without financial backing and vice versa.

There is not partnership business established without trust! It’s the number fact to be noticed. When there’s no trust... the business is highly at risk coupled,with the fact that huge sum is involved. Apart from that,l see no harm in engaging in that kind of business with such sum of money. Just that necessary steps,measures,controls should be taken,Especially when it comes to security purposes!

The mere fact that there is mistrust then I don't think it is a good idea to join a business regardless of the size of the investment. Just forget all about it and move on to the next episode of your endeavor. There are so many business to start if you have the capital and it is not needed to be huge.

I don't see any problems in going into partnership. Partnership business has tow benefits, one if your business fails, you will share loss with your partners, two, you will have partners to discuss your business and take wise decisions

Business partnership involving whatever sum of money depends mostly on trust. If their is any doubt then the business is set to fail. Even if it succeeds on the profit front internal rancour due to the lack of trust will ruin it.

Before I could go into a business that involves a huge amount to startup with I will be so sure that if I should go into that kind of a business am going to make a huge profit from it at the end of the business as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds