Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you employed someone in your house hold to manage your business?

tray591

Captain Junkie
Credits
I had a plan to open a clothing and fashion business offline but am scared to employed someone from my house hold to manage the business for me,some of my relative are at home staying idle without having something doing,they are not well trusted do you see any risk employing them to work there?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it's better you hire someone from the outside than you don't have any family connection with in order to have a good employee and employer relationship in your business

Yes I can, if the person has all the required qualifications needed to manage the business, and trust worthy, I see no reason as to why I can't hire such person to help manage the business

I can actually do this but this will definitely depend on the seriousness of that Person. If the person is actually serious and not a cunny person in the family I can use it to empower him or her

I had a plan to open a clothing and fashion business offline but am scared to employed someone from my house hold to manage the business for me,some of my relative are at home staying idle without having something doing,they are not well trusted do you see any risk employing them to work there?
Definitely, I actually trust some certain relatives and it is a fair risk if my relatives actually disappoints. I have a first hand understanding of my people than others

Well I think employing someone from your house hold to help you run your clothing and fashion business depends on how close you are with them, but you can give them the chance to see how serious they are

I think its better to hire someone from outside since you say "they are not well trusted" asides that since its a startup, i think someone from outside will be more judicious in selling and keeping the money.

No it will slow me down I need like minded people to help me grow my business not an unemployed family member I need someone different from me

That's a big no for me, I definitely will not put a family member if even a close friend to look over my business because if they do anything wrong I can't scold them

Sure I can. If the person is qualified and have been we'll examined by me and if the person is also having the impression and ability to work with you having the same mind set, aim and objectives and other greater achievement as me.

But it really depends if you want to employ someone in your house but is not a bad idea if actually you really trust the person you wish to employ.

Why not. I mean the only reason someone will not want to employ someone in his own household will simply be because you don't trust that person. If this person is someone you can trust with your business, you should employ such a fellow without delay

I think you should firstly consider the character of the person. It the person is someone to be trusted, then you can go ahead and give it to him or her.

Sometimes working with a family member can be very difficult and therefore it can be a huge risk that you are taking. There's a sense of security when it comes to working with family members and as a result this can sometimes impact the quality of the work.

Well I think employing someone from your house hold to help you run your clothing and fashion business depends on how close you are with them, but you can give them the chance to see how serious they are
Well thinking about it in that way yes it's possible and especially vof you turn it into a family business

Provided that they are going to add a strictly to the rules and regulation of the business and if they have the necessary knowledge then there is nothing wrong in employing them.

before you give someone especially in your household,you must have study them well enough,they should be very discipline,you should know their commitment level,and you should know how well they are with finabce,alot is involve before engaging them.

There are advantages and disadvantages of hiring a family member.Is either they run your business well or steal from knowing that you wont take any legal actions against them. I trust my housemates.

No. This is an impossibility that can never happen. Business is distinct from family, one really need to understand. You really need to be certain about your aim. You'll be biased if your family is in

No doubt business is different from family ties and not necessarily will a family member handle ones business with utmost care, I think the bias of family should play too much in business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds