Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you build a startup without quitting your full time job?

maventiger

Mythical member
Credits
Yes, you can build a startup without quitting your day job. Time management is absolutely essential to working while building your own business. Optimizing your time on daily basis is important. The nine or so hours you spend at work each day takes a lot out of most people, leaving scarcely any time at all to build a high-quality product or service. If you’re committed to building a business, you have to manage your time wisely.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, you can build a startup without quitting your day job. Time management is absolutely essential to working while building your own business. Optimizing your time on daily basis is important. The nine or so hours you spend at work each day takes a lot out of most people, leaving scarcely any time at all to build a high-quality product or service. If you’re committed to building a business, you have to manage your time wisely.

You can perfectly build a start-ups without quitting your job, time management and dedication would be key to maintaining the balance or rather still employ help with your startup and give out your demands and provide the necessary equipment needed and it's all set to be a good balance between work and startup

Deoends on the kind of type of business you are building and also the distance of the location of your business to your job, but it's advisable to devout full time to your business at the early stage especially for start up, you need to begin solid.

It is possible but very difficult and your business may not reach its full potential if not properly managed. A full time job has most if not all your attention already, combining it with a full time business means another burden. Well, you can get a competent manager to take charge in your absence.

Yes you can build start-ups without necessarily quiting your full time job. A lot of public servant have diverse businesses they run along side their full time job. The only challenge will be with time management. You have to balance your time so that one does not suffer over the other.

I think it solely depends on the field or industry the startup is based in. In most cases yes, a lot of people start to work on their projects which eventually turns into a startup while still working their jobs every day. I think it is very possible.

It's possible to start a business without quitting your job but there would be a point in which you have to choose between your job and your startup because both would require your undivided attention. As your startup grows from the growth stage to the expansion stage, you'll be under pressure to give your full time to it except you have a business partner.

As for me yes I can set up a job without quiting the job because from the job am doing I can be funding my business and keeps my business moving without stress and also build it to my taste before I can quite my business and be a boss on my own without stress

Don't be too quick, however, to abandon your day job to pursue your entrepreneurial dreams. ... After all, quitting a job to pursue business is risky, especially without having a safety net in place. In fact, the majority of people who decide to start an online business fail within the first year.

You can build a startup business without quitting your full-time job. It depends on the types of full-time job that you do and the type of business that you want to start up. If your full-time job gives you more time to attend to some other things it is not a difficult thing to do. And some businesses does not actually requires your presence for it to run effectively most uses technology to operate like online businesses.

Running your own company will really give you complete control over everything.or not. Actually, starting a company will make you feel less in control. When consumers spend you, or even if they want to buy your stuff, you can't regulate it. You can't compel your workers to do anything according to your insane desires.

You will need to determine if you intend to stick with your current job, and keep your business as a part-time project, or if you want to develop your business to the point that you can quit your job. Having a good idea of ...

according to my own point of view I will say yes. it is possible for you to build a startup without qutting your full-time job, but still it all depends on the type of job you're doing before. If the job gives you time for yourself. but if it's a job that consume all your time I believe you will have to quit the job

Your going to use some percentage of income from your full time job to constantly fund the startup business in other for the startup business to grow. There is no need quitting your current job for a startup,except their are personal reasons why you have to.

Yes, i can build a startup as a side hustle and not quit my job. It's not even advisable to quit your job to start a business. As you have said, one need to have good time management skills to excel

For me.. yes i can because i can ask for help with my family to look after it or help manage it while im at work and just give me updates. I trust them and they can be count on to.. other than that.. depends on my work schedule if it's eating too much of my time. I might just quit it

It is possible but to he effective. It may take a serious hardwork to make it grow but we need to put someone there when it starts grow because of the stress that may ensue when combining the new business with the existing one at hand

Is not always easy to build a start up Business when one is doing a full time job. My only advice is that even if you have workers working for you in the company you need to get a family member you trust to help you monitor the business untill you will be available for your own inspection

One can perfectly start a business without quiting their daily job, I know a man that is currently working with an oil company and successful built a poultry business from scratch without quiting his job, the poultry job really turn to big one.

Yes of course you build up a start up without letting it affect your Job there are several business you can do without letting it affect your jobs like barbing saloon,phones business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds